FUTURE CARE GROUP

Working at FUTURE CARE GROUP: 32 Reviews

United Kingdom32 reviews

Family atmosphere

Great place to work, treated like part of a big family. Love meeting new people. Treated as a person and not a number which is really important. People are the company's biggest asset and at Future Care, people come first and making their future matter.

A very good company to work for in terms of Support and benefits.

I enjoy working at Future Care group. It is a fantastic company to work for. The nursing home i work has friendly staff and the whole team are very helpful and management supportive.

Insights into FUTURE CARE GROUP

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Organised and peaceful environment

I work in Crestnut view Care Home Which is a part of future Care Group. I am started my job since June of 2022. From my prospective i would like to say1. Future Care Group is a top Class Care Provider Company in the UK for ensure to Staff job security and Health services of Residents. 2. They are always serious to follow the CQC rules for Home.3. Time to time upgrade training session and monthly meeting with face to face and zoom.4. Respect individually Staff, residents and their family.

wonderful caring company

Residents care is good, very good training everybody helps out, Induction good.Regular meetings, always some one to talk to.My Manager is always on hand.I feel I can progress.

It is a very good company to work, a lot of opportunities available to progress our career.

I feel more confident to work in the company, supported well by the management, always recognised and appreciated. I started my career as a Registered Nurse, then promoted to Head of care, Deputy Manager and finally I became a Home Manager.

Pros

Free Lunches, career progression

Cons

Caring and forward thinking company.

The Managers are caring and friendly, the executive team are hands on and very supportive. You are guided right through the time you pick up an application. Very helpful team.

Productive and Comfortable Workplace.

The most enjoyable part of working at Hamilton is to chat with the resident. Working here gives me the homely feeling. The Management team is very supportive towards making the new staff feel comfortable. I got an opportunity to learn many things and still i am learning more.

Pros

Flexibility of wokring hours

forward thinking company, considerate to staff needs, take on board ideas and new innovations

Relaxed and homely environment, good staff to resident ratio, both resident and staff well being considered and a willingness to improve the service they provide to both

Family feeling workplace

It is such a joy to work for Future Care Group. Everyone that I have met has been very supportive and always willing to help wherever they can, whatever their level in the Company. I do not feel nervous approaching senior management as they are always happy to share their knowledge.I feel relaxed coming into work as we are like a family - both staff and residents. There is plenty of work to keep me busy but not so much that I feel inundated or go home worrying about what I haven't done.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Distance from home

Very Supportive team, Lots of good training days. Staff appreciation months covering all departments.

Very Supportive team, Lots of good training days. Staff appreciation months covering all departments which I have not seen in any other company.Good systems and tools in place to provide best care to residents. Its like a big family where other homes will be ready to support you and help you when needed.

Inclusive working environment

The home is welcoming and the energy is contagious. The team within the home are fantastic, happy and hard working and have made me feel welcome from day one.No two days are the same but the kind and caring approach shown by staff across departments never waivers.I am given the autonomy to manager the home and know that I have the support and expertise of my Regional Manager and the Senior Management Team, as and when needed.With the right attitude and team support, targets are achievable but most importantly, they are not the be all and end all which is refreshing.

My second family

I have worked for Future Care Group for 10 years, the Future Care Group are my second family. Everyday is a school day with lots of learning, new technology and keeping up with a fast paced industry, although I work in a fast paced industry it is really good to see the changes being made for tomorrows future. Its very rewarding working for the Future Care Group and seeing changes happening for the best for our staff and residents. The Management Team are at hand and very supportive, nothing is ever too much trouble. The company rewards its staff for their hard work and achievements, we are a diverse team from different backgrounds and skills that work together as a team to achieve company goals.

Pros

Company Benefit Scheme, Earn whilst you learn, Progression within the company

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say

A great place to work

The Future Care Group is a great place to work; it inspires the passion of workers and allows them to use their talent. It’s an innovative, supportive, fun workplace that challenges you to think outside the box and develop your career. All the staff, including management are friendly, kind, helpful and respectful. Everyone lives the company's values of Care, Comfort, Compassion and Credibility.

Fantastic Company

I have been working at the Future Care Group for over 6 months. From day 1, I received a warm and friendly welcome, everyone was and continues to be very supportive and always on hand to assist. Knowing my colleagues actively promote the companies values ( care, comfort, compassion & credibility) daily is really important to me as we all strive to achieve the same goals, enabling our residents to live a meaningful & happy life with purpose. My job is varied, fun & demanding, just how I like it.I love that each day is different & have the privilege of meeting our residents, seeing them enjoying life in their new homes, knowing we make a difference is the greatest reward.

Fun, exciting enjoyable

Beutiful carehome … very nice atmosphere… great work with people . Great ethics and culture also very supportive and great management. I am very valued member at futurecare group Lots of different learning everyday

This is an average place to work

Lacks infrastructure, no IT department, everything outsourced. Strong MD but other senior figures leave something to be desired.Don't be surprised if you end up doing things unrelated to your job

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Don't be surprised if you end up doing things unrelated to your job

One of the better companys to work for, lovely staff.

A decent place to work compared to some of the other options for health care in the area. The staff are lovely and there are some oppurtunities for advancement.

Pros

Free food on shift, Work bus to take staff to home that was out of the way location.

Cons

Long hours, high staff turnover.

It was ok

Worked in the kitchen for 5 months but when it came to me injuring my shoulder I was told there was nothing else I could do dispute my doctor writing a note to say I could continue to work but with extra help, I was advised to quit as we were not sure how long my shoulder would take to heel. I enjoyed working at the home however I did feel there was some favouritism going on with the deputy manager and a couple of the care assistants and kitchen staff.

Pros

Free lunches (hot) and sandwiches, drinks like squash and juice, good rate of pay

Cons

Not that supportive even though they claim to be

20 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always encourage staff to speak to their line managers with any issues or concerns so we might constructively resolve them. All our homes clearly display and promote the whistle blowing policy to safeguard our residents and staff alike. We are sorry you didn’t feel our company was supporting you enough to fulfill your role and will look into ways of improving our support systems for employees.

Great team! I’ve been part of the Future Care Group Family for years

I enjoy working with my colleagues as we are a good team and feel proud to be essential workers. It’s a job that’s not for everyone! Most of the carers have years of experience and qualifications and we welcome new members who’ve just started their Health & Social Care journey. The pandemic has challenged us all, however, we love our residents and their families, so we carried on working in a safe environment where the wellbeing of the residents and staff is first priority. Very good administration and management team, professional nurses and friendly staff. Lisa’s dishes are delicious and we get free lunches. I would recommend our homes to all, including family and friends.

Pros

Online training and Apprentiships, NVQ levels

Cons

Breaks should be paid as we hardly ever take them

20 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very proud of all our staff members who raise up to the challenges of the pandemic and continue to deliver outstanding care to our residents . You are all heroes and we are thankful to have you on board.

Caring and efficient team

A good company to work for, competitive pay, great people, caring staff, knowledgeable nurses and managers, amazing activity coordinators and absolutely adorable residents. Homely feel within the homes where the elderly and your colleagues become family.

Pros

Free lunches, free online training, and some very good benefits. You can do over time if needed and there’s staff accommodation.

Cons

Pay should be reviewed again, especially during the pandemic and breaks to be paid.

Excellent Company to work with

Very supportive management and corporate management. Trainings are well delivered and always have chance to progress. Excellent support given to the home from the corporate team. Responsive and looks after their staff's wellbeing.

Pros

Job stability, staff benefits and discounts

20 January 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUTURE CARE GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement