Future Education

Future Education Employee Reviews

The placements were ok for a start in Supply work. The salary and rate per hour are quite low so I would not recommend in the long term. The placements were not really up my alley in term of my skills as a teacher either. But for some staff it could be a perfect fit.
Very helpful , thoughtful and professional staff. I would be happy to recommend this teaching agency. Their recruiting process was timely via email, telephone and in person. The staff were always courteous and considerate. For example once recruited the schools selected were carefully matched with proximity to one's home. I was even sent a taxi in an emergency.
As a Learning Assistant at a facility for referred pupils, the work involved trying to manage pupils' behaviour as much as facilitating a basic education. Creative responses were often required, and being tactical about handling situations.
Pros
Initiative was welcomed
Cons
Intense environment
Everyone had their clients that came in and you would deal with your clients and if ever needed support you would have colleagues help and had a laugh in the office.
Pros
free refreshments
Cons
on computer all day
ok to work for if you are flexible but very slow at placing into asked work. keep contacting you when on leave. last minute phone calls to go work without warning. called at 7:30am to go work for 8:30am not possible with two young school aged children.
Stay away from future education. They lie about their rate of pay and pay you less. They trick you into using umbrella company for your tax. And end up swindling you off your hard earned money. Stay away from FUTURE EDUCATION!!!
Future Education secured me a full time job in a great school. They were always helpful, supportive and friendly. I also did supply work for them and they found me work every day I wanted it and listened to my requiremts and feedback. I would recommend them to anyone looking for teaching work.
Future Education were very reliable and efficient in their work. They always informed me in advance the school l had to go the next day and always kept me informed of new issues both with the school and current educational issues generally. The schools they assigned me, the staff were approachable and always wiling to help. The only downside was they never got me a school closer to my house and it was always a struggle to there on time.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Don't have schools in and around Mitcham, Croydon etc areas
Future Education started my career properly, they believed in me and my ability. I am offered regular training and also have the chance to re-do my GCSE's english maths and science if i wish. I have gain a massive amount of experience working with young people ages 14-16 who have social, emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties (SEN). As well as young offenders and drug users. I now have the skills to manage young people that have these characteristics and support them through their last years in schooling education. I have assisted in Information and creative technology (I&CT) lessons for over two years so my I&CT skills and ability are at a very high level. I support them across the curriculum as well as extra lessons. I have supported learners with their college applications and interviews as well as personal issues. Staff members are very supportive and brilliant at their job. The hardest part of my role is watching learners doubt themselves so much that they ignore their ability and natural want to achieve and succeed in life by pushing away the people around them that want to support and give them the best possible opportunities in life. The most enjoyable has to be getting to the end and seeing how far an individual has come and looking back on all they have achieved things that they never thought they could or would.