Future PLC

Future PLC Employee Reviews

No problems but not too exciting. Only freelanced there for a few months but they paid well and promptly and bath is a lovely city. I would happily work there again.
great place to work but you will inevitably move on. Seen as a stepping stone within the industry A lot of graduates, excluding senior management, everyone else is either a cheap intern or grad
Remote working. Compatibility with personal life. Oportunities to work abroad and attend events paid by the company. Good overall, good working environment.
Future is fast paced and growing equally fast. This is a great company for young people to grow. It invests in educated young people and gives out many opportunities for expansion within the work place. This is also a global company so the management are continuously navigating the globe building the investment.
Pros
Many offices, unlimited holiday, large company policies
Cons
unlimited holiday if you have the time to take it!
Future is a well run business, an excellent place to work, with an solid and very experienced senior management team.The culture, the people, and the working flexibility given to employees makes it one of the best and most productive places to work in the UK.
Pros
Excellent Culture
My 8 months experience of Future Plc (we were called Centaur Media and just been bought by Future Plc in August 2017) was great. I am a maternity cover here but I would have loved to stay. The teams I supported are very appreciative and the managers I work for very supporting. I would recommend Future Plc Bromsgrove to anyone. I felt like a part of their small family and will always miss working with my colleagues here.
Cons
All your ideas count here at Future.