Fylde Office Service Bureau Ltd

Fylde Office Service Bureau Ltd Employee Reviews

Kitchen assistant

I worked for this agency for approximately 18 months. I always got regular work and always got paid on time, It's the best agency I have ever worked for. Staff are friendly and always helpful.

Pros

Getting paid weekly regular work

never dull

learnt a lot and got posted to various companies and had different roles to play in each of them. not once was my time with fylde office was dull or boring.

Pros

never in one job for to long

Cons

never made friends

Good for Temporary Work

This is a good place to start on the career ladder. They offer many opportunities in a variety of office environments. Highly recommended to any graduate looking for their first start in business.

Short term temporary positions

Worked for NHS Pensions - providing administrative support, checking documents in order to pay NHS staff their pensions. Worked for Blackpool Victoria Hospital - Audio typing of letters to GPs, patients and hospital staff.

Pros

Loved the work

Cons

Temporary positions

A typical day at work

Fylde Office Service Bureau are an Agency I worked for at Blackpool Victoria Hospital. The average work day would be to get in for about 8 - 8:30, type out clinic letters all day with a half an hour lunch and go home. I didn't take the work home with me and wasn't being vigilantly watched by the management which is a rarity in this type of a job. It was a good company to work for.

Pros

Very relaxed environment

Cons

Not a lot of job security

Excellent agency to work for

Most of my day is spent typing letters for Doctors and Psychologists using an audio tape machine. I have in the past used a digital system. I am based in my own office and like to keep my work space tidy and extremely well organised.

Pros

Easy for hospital appointments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fylde Office Service Bureau Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2