G-Tekt Europe Manufacturing Ltd

G-Tekt Europe Manufacturing Ltd Employee Reviews for Associate

disgusting bullying culture if you make a mistake ur abused and not given the benefit of the dought. Management have there favourites and don't care who knows most of the management don't have a clue I had a disaplinary and the person taking notes was the shift manager and he couldn't even spell properly. They try to bully you into doing overtime as its composory but there favourites don't have it enforced it the worst place I've ever worked
This company at the moment employing people just for short time. Salary is not poorly, but for really hard work could pay better. Worst is management there, because thay don't now how solve problems with employees without conflict.
it's fast pace working environment, good pay if working hard and it's lot better than my other jobs, over time is very good and is always available. weekend is one and half of time paid, and there is bonus in Xmas. I earned over 28K and was the one earned the most among my friends. breaks are short and unpaid but I don't think any company pays for breaks.