GP Plantscape

GP Plantscape Reviews: Working at GP Plantscape

United Kingdom5 reviews

outdoor working alot in all weathers

Ive learned how to use a wide variety of machinery while working with Gp, the typical day at work depends on the time of year and its weather dependant,

Poor management

Management was very poor and couldn't care less about you and if someone complained they don't take your side at all.Always under pressure to get jobs done.

Insights into GP Plantscape

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

enjoyable

I only worked here for a short time although whilst i was there i enjoyed the work. I wasn't really interested in this kind of work as there wasn't much for me to do.

Pros

enjoyed taking things apart and putting them back together

Cons

not enough input in the physical side

Excellent small company

Shifts start as early as 4, but generally 6-7am. Mostly working on your own, so self-motivation and time-management is key. The team I work with are friendly and welcoming. I have learned lots about tropical plants and how they behave in different environments. Hardest part of the job is starting early throughout the Winter months. Most enjoyable part is having your own projects to work on and develop.

Pros

Use of vehicle, Flexible starts.

Cons

No bank holidays, basic salary.

A productive busy office.

Checking emails.Prioritise workload.Preparing quotes, Raising and requesting purchase orders. Various admin duties.Nice co-workers.The hardest part of the job was being adaptable to change in my daily workload.The most enjobale part for me was the preparing of quotes to send off to Companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GP Plantscape. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement