Garolla Garage Doors
View all Garolla Garage Doors reviews

Garolla Garage Doors

Garolla Garage Doors Employee Review

Challenging, fun and really productive.

Been given opportunity to get experience in the field of IT based on my education not what I have previously done. Been trained well and learned a lot over couple of months.Management is friendly and helpful they make you feel valued and I feel like I am part of the team.Most enjoyable part of the job is to help people around me and carry on to develop myself to become better at what I'm doing to help company grow.I honestly believe that Garolla is great place to work and there are opportunities to develop and grow within the business.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Good job. Great management and some great people

Garolla is a great company to work for. It’s helped me threw a hard time in my life. Beauty management and very supportive in my job role. Helping and paying for my corses to move up in the company and better my career.

Pros

Flexible hours. Nice people. Good benefits. And good pension

Great Team and Fun Workplace

Job is engaging and challenging, there is always something to do. The team is always ready to help and offer advice and there's always a fun atmosphere.

Pros

Great Communication, Helpful teammates, Responsive leadership team

Cons

None to be found so far!

Awful

Some of the staff are awful and think they can speak down to you, they are just bullies and awful to work with. They don't like helping and there's no training

Pros

Cons

Staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Garolla Garage Doors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Garolla Garage Doors with

Garolla Garage Doors reviews by location

Learn about Garolla Garage Doors in popular locations

• Garolla Garage Doors
  • Challenging, fun and really productive.