Garolla Garage Doors
View all Garolla Garage Doors reviews

Garolla Garage Doors

Garolla Garage Doors Employee Review

Inclusive, Fun and Relaxed Place To Work

Garolla, is an excellent place to work whether you know the career path you want to follow, but also they give people a chance to gain experience in a role that they have not previously done.The salary while not being astronomical is a good rate, along side the flexible start times and in some cases remote working and a Monday to Friday work week makes for a good work life balance.In my role as the Facilities, Compliance and IT Manager, my work load is varied which keeps it fresh and enjoyable and this is same for other roles here at Garolla. The senior management team are here to guide anyone who needs advice, assistance or help, this is not just in a work aspect but also where needed in a personal aspect too. If you want training or to do a course they are more than willing to create funding and time for you to carry this out for example I am now IOSH certified. Overall Garolla rewards hard work and it is easy to work hard here.

Pros

Flexible Starts, Weekends Off, and Varied Workload

Cons

can be sometimes reactive vs proactive

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Good job. Great management and some great people

Garolla is a great company to work for. It’s helped me threw a hard time in my life. Beauty management and very supportive in my job role. Helping and paying for my corses to move up in the company and better my career.

Pros

Flexible hours. Nice people. Good benefits. And good pension

Great Team and Fun Workplace

Job is engaging and challenging, there is always something to do. The team is always ready to help and offer advice and there's always a fun atmosphere.

Pros

Great Communication, Helpful teammates, Responsive leadership team

Cons

None to be found so far!

Awful

Some of the staff are awful and think they can speak down to you, they are just bullies and awful to work with. They don't like helping and there's no training

Pros

Cons

Staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Garolla Garage Doors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Garolla Garage Doors with

Garolla Garage Doors reviews by location

Learn about Garolla Garage Doors in popular locations

• Garolla Garage Doors
  • Inclusive, Fun and Relaxed Place To Work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?