GCC Facilities Management plc

GCC Facilities Management plc Employee Reviews

Good company

Loved working for this company even tho I was a cleaner company made me feel abit more than that very relaxed when working easy to communicate with management.

Pros

Relaxed

Hated this firms management

Absolutely useless company useless tools carpet cleaning tools are disgusting poor effort from the firm to make sure that Premier in s carpets are cleaned I could of done with more raining but wasn't trained I was also left on my own for two months cleaning hotels with no help just myself

Pros

Meet new ppl

Cons

Long hours not enough training rubbish machines to use

Great Place To Work

GCC Facilities management is a great employer. Th work life balance is great, the atmosphere in the office is perfect, the balance between working hard and office banter is also great. The office culture is really good, there is no bad blood, and everyone gets along and helps each other! Progression is there if you work hard and put yourself into the role. And most importantly, i feel appreciated here, management really take their time to nurture their team and help their colleagues progress.

Pros

Excellent Work-Life Balance, Progression, Great Management

Cons

No On-Site Parking

Very strange atmosphere

At first the company seemed great, everyone there seemed happy and positive, it looked as though they were trying to improve the office culture and build the business back up after the first lockdown. A week in the cracks began to show, I genuinely feel as though the people individually were lovely to work with and meet however the office politics and drama were undeniable and the atmosphere at times became very awkward, I didn't agree with the management style and it felt like a 'cowboy' company where anything goes even if it wasn't putting colleagues or customers first. Customers were also challenged and backed into corners when the fault was at head office and often due to lack of communication, the team should have had the opportunity for refresher training but instead certain individuals in senior roles were penalised for errors straight away instead of being performanced managed, this also meant new people were being thrown under the bus for errors made months ago by past employees. The salary is also far too low, the role requires experienced advisors and the wages are below the national average for that position. The office was also very cliquey and the fake smiles and under breath comments/digs became unbearable. If you want a career or job security, I would keep on scrolling and skip past GCC.

Pros

Cons

Many responsibilities and monetary pay not sufficient, office politics, job security, no social distancing, training induction all over the place

Uncomfortable place to work

Unless you are family to managment/directors, don't bother. The workplace culture of bullying is constant and rewarded. Toxic environment,overworked and underappreciated employees.

Pros

Cons

Family first/poor management

Family ran/poor management

Not worth your time. You will be expected to go extra for gcc with no acknowledgement or reward from the company. Will put family members first. Their morals are questionable.

Love my job

Genuinely love my job and love working here. Opportunities for progression and always something new to learn. Enjoy the fast paced environment and the everyday challenges. Great place to work and everyone is like family

Great company to work for

Having been working here for the past year I have found the management have been very supportive in developing the staff and keen to promote from within. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Great place to work

Good company

Nice place to work. Very accommodating with work life balance. Friendly. They could do with paying sales staff more as lousy salary and commissions

Pros

Good with family life

Bad company.

Man management non existent. Plus full of broken promises.no prospects of promotion with the company they don’t pay travel time even though it’s states it on your contract.

Difficult to progress

As much as I loved my job role within this company and appreciate the opportunity to make the role my own, I am aware of the fact that the managing director employed her family members which made it difficult for non family members to progress and excel as priority was given.

No prospects

No opportunity to progress or advance your career. But great for working parents as they offer opportunitys to work be home by 3 pm. And no real skills are needed for the job .

Professional ,Highly supportive and Experienced company

Excellent company to work for, very supportive with extremely experienced staff. Always willing to go above and beyond to support both colleagues and customers. Highly recommended.

A great place to work

A fantastic place to work with some very talented, hard-working people who care about our clients and our business. Don't be put off by disgruntled ex-employees having a pop. They are ex-employees for a reason.

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Advancement within the business is there for the right person. Working along side the local contractor base in partnersip to ensure the client experience.

Worse Company I have ever worked for!!

Please do not waste your time working for this company. They are an absolute shameless and treat their staff like slaves. If you haven’t worked there for a long time then you will not be respected. They only have respect for employees who have worked there for a very long time even though they pay them the absolute minimum wage.

Ex Marketing Team Manager

Having left after 5 years of service for personal reasons, I found this an excellent company to work for, as a busy mum with a serious illness I was supported throughout and the office was like a family.

Awful place to work - do not waste your time!!

This company are an absolute shambles and they treat their staff disgusting!! After working for this company for nearly 2 years I had to eventually leave. I couldn’t work for a company where every client I spoke to was not happy with the service they were being provided with. And to make things even worse the way they treat their staff that work for peanuts really does show volumes for this company.

Pros

very helpful company to work for

management realey helpful good company to work for I was at buildbase green lane and the clients were lovley to work for my working day was only an hour a day as the offices were small done deep cleaning once a month clients were realy freindy and welcoming

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GCC Facilities Management plc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement