GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd

GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom2 reviews

GCS - A Great Place to Work

GCS provides amazing career opportunities in terms of both progression and money. The working environment and company culture is the same across all 4 offices and success is celebrated at all levels. The company offer fantastic incentives (trips have included Vegas, Ibiza, Barcelona,Oktoberfest etc) for target hitters, but other incentives are provided throughout the year offered at all levels. These include High Achievers Lunches, The GCS Millionaires Club, Breakfast Club and many more. We pride ourselves on our multi-tiered training academy guiding consultants through their recruitment career - we ensure everyone from junior consultants to senior receives the same level of training to the highest standard. A great place to work!

Pros

Incentives, company culture, career progression

Cons

Lack of incentives COMPARED to sales staff

Personally, I have not been with a company who invests in their staff as much as GCS. Academy style workshops, masterclasses, training sessions etc. alongside continuous support from management means that your skills are constantly being developed - I have learned a lot career wise since starting here. Ideas are valued from the bottom up and management always want to listen to ways to improve the business. The atmosphere is great, like many recruitment companies it is a younger demographic but that translates into a lot of liveliness and energy on a day-to-day basis, which makes coming to work both easy and rewarding - I don't have the feeling I don't want to come to work any more! Finally, the rewards and incentives for working hard in all aspects of the business are amazing. Even the support staff have a chance to take part in the incentives if they work hard - we have a quarterly awards ceremony where people from all levels and all areas of the business are recognized and rewarded. In short, this is the best company I have worked for.

Pros

Great training, atmosphere and incentives

Insights into GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd Reviews by Job Title

GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd Reviews by Location

• GCS Recruitment Specialists Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?