geneco

geneco Employee Reviews

what you learned

What ive learned is factory management at geneco. I've learned to lift boxes accoriding to the size. I've learned to move skids too the right place it needs to be. I've used a scanner for codes. I've understand how to be somewhere fro more then a short period.

Une horreur

Aucun respect des employés, aucune évolution de carrière, salaire jamais augmenté en 11ans. Je me demande encore prk je suis resté aussi longtemps dans cette boite

Internship

I worked at Geneco as an intern in summer 2016 and to be honest, Geneco was my plan B. The manager was very weird and childish, not to me but all the staff.

very good place to have experience in with great team mates.

It was great to be trained at such place with great people and professional work, with high level of safety and personal respect,also the friendly atmosphere.

Pros

free water and soft drinks

Cons

short breaks, safety check up

Good company , keeps you busy

Great job. At my time it was a good opportunity to learn and advance in my electrical learning. They also taught me to do multiple other jobs and helped advance me.

Cons

A lot of change lately in the company

Productive - energetic

During my internship period in geneco I was responsible for the following duties: • Cost Estimation and quantity surveying of “Verdun Garden” project in Verdun, Beirut. • Planning of construction works on Microsoft project and field experience in “Verdun Garden”. • Arch and swimming pool construction and finishing works in “Verdun Garden”. • Supervision of Labor to enhance work is up to standards. • Identification of errors and implementation of correction and solution • Planned and performed inspection at required time This internship ship enhanced my communication skills. Also i learned how to cooperate with a team.

Pros

Slow Progress of the project

Cons

Short breaks

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at geneco?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at geneco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement