Getir

Getir

Getir Employee Review

A company with no true sense of direction for now. Maybe in the future.

In my opinion this company lacks a stable culture (norms and practices) where employees can understand the direction and the vision of the company. However, employees are faced with weekly performance changes yet are being graded with new monthly KPI's. In addition, this blurs the employees way to measure their success. The amount of wastage that is displayed everyday within this company is quite alarming especially for a more culture conscious world. I truly feel if they weren't acting as headless chickens they could have the potential to be one of the world's leading organisations in retail but for now they remain at a below average level with the perception of being above average.

Cons

Long Hours - Expect 8-14 hour shifts. With only 30 minute paid breaks.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Energising, great people, vision and growth!

Getir has been the best choice of my career - bright people, caring managers, interesting work, learning opportunities. We now just need to hire people to help us to expand! This is the only downside to a scaling company - the hours can be long while team members are onboarded and while work is divided. Nevertheless, there is a genuine appreciation and respect shared among managers, colleagues and the earliest career interns. So great also to see the co-Founders mixing and mingling with the teams who are building out the business. Also, many females in senior leadership at the C level - it changes a business when women can have impact.

Pros

Hyper growth, friendly people, appreciation

Cons

Long hours while we grow, but that's countered by humanity and offered days off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Getir. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1

2.1Job security/advancement

Getir Reviews by Location

• Getir
  • A company with no true sense of direction for now. Maybe in the future.