Getir Employee Reviews for Retail Sales AssociateReview this company
Retail Sales Associate1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 63 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
In my opinion this company lacks a stable culture (norms and practices) where employees can understand the direction and the vision of the company. However, employees are faced with weekly performance changes yet are being graded with new monthly KPI's. In addition, this blurs the employees way to measure their success. The amount of wastage that is displayed everyday within this company is quite alarming especially for a more culture conscious world. I truly feel if they weren't acting as headless chickens they could have the potential to be one of the world's leading organisations in retail but for now they remain at a below average level with the perception of being above average.
Long Hours - Expect 8-14 hour shifts. With only 30 minute paid breaks.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at GetirRetail Sales Associate positions
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Getir. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 63 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Getir
- How has Getir responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Getir?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Getir? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Getir?One person answered
- What types of things are there kpis for as a store assistant?