Gibbs & Dandy

Gibbs & Dandy Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Freindly colleges

Loved the job I did but didn't agree with overtime given as days in lou. I work to earn money not to take days off. Overall I loved the colleges and the job I did but couldn't benefit my future.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

No good if you want to earn extra cash for holidays away etc.

Amazing place to work

Gibbs and Dandy is an amazing place to work for with many benefits and opportunities. Members of staff are very kind and welcoming and it's very easy to fit in with the team.

Good Place to work.

I feel that out of all the companies I have worked for this one was the most professional in every aspect. My manager was LOVELY I cant fault her at all she was friendly kind and always made me feel good about my job. The training process was second to none I was trained on every department so I could get a feel of the job etc I was even show how to use the pump truck just in case I ever needed to use one. The only reason I didn't stay at this company was simply because the job role I was in was not for me apart from that the staff are professional friendly and welcoming!

Pros

Good Training Scheme. Good Salary.

Cons

Some of the staff werent very chatty.

nice poeple

the job was temporary inbetween being made redundant from Buildcentre and being re-employrd by them. the hours were very long and we hadtoworkweekends

Pros

nice people

Cons

long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gibbs & Dandy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement