Gimo

Gimo Employee Reviews for Marketing Executive

Marketing Executive4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

International Talent hub

Quite impressed to see so many international talented people at Gimo who get on well. Got adjusted nicely and quite happy since i joined. Looking forward..

Pros

cool karting even, taletend people, pizza and drinks, salary

Cons

will find some

Gave me a chance with in house trainigs at the same time

Experience, Experience ,Experience... when you start your "work life" well, you don't have much of it but then many recruiters actually blame you for not having a good experience... Luckily Gimo is dfferent and not only they gave me my first experience, they also enabled me to grow and learn new things. I could for example had free trainings to HTML and CSS which as a Marketing Executive is essential now.. so i am quite greatful too

Pros

free taining courses, fun group activies, drinks, pizza, great people

Great people to work with

Really enjoying working at GIMO with great people and it is quite relaxed Fridays social events are great to know them all as we are way more than 100 Happy to recommend for anyone who wants to work in a multicultural and friendly environment And something very important for me, you get to actually decide within your scope..

Pros

international environment, great people, Pizza day, free drinks, free lunches

Honestly, Awful- only the staff make it worthwhile

My designer was irrationally fired. HR is just insane and I was unduly fired for being absent due to illness... which turned out to be cancer. I made some great friends but they treat staff like school children and think that they are disposable.

Pros

friendly people

Cons

everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gimo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Gimo Reviews by Location