Gimo

Gimo Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Good place to work - nice team

I was working as a Customer Support, working with a small team, which a really liked. Nice atmosphere and general culture. I like the betting industry and Sports.

Pros

Sports betting, drinks day, bonus on performance

Cons

Flexibility

They treat the staff as irresponsible teenagers

There is no flexibility for most of the staff if you need to go to a doctor's appointment or for some other reason need to arrive later, while some people can work from home as much as they like and arrive late. The office is freezing cold in the winter, since they only use the heating during business hours, so you will work in your hat and coat until it has heated up. It's good for a year if you need the experience, but they generally don't invest or care about your development, so it's nothing long term.

International Talent hub

Quite impressed to see so many international talented people at Gimo who get on well. Got adjusted nicely and quite happy since i joined. Looking forward..

Pros

cool karting even, taletend people, pizza and drinks, salary

Cons

will find some

Gave me a chance with in house trainigs at the same time

Experience, Experience ,Experience... when you start your "work life" well, you don't have much of it but then many recruiters actually blame you for not having a good experience... Luckily Gimo is dfferent and not only they gave me my first experience, they also enabled me to grow and learn new things. I could for example had free trainings to HTML and CSS which as a Marketing Executive is essential now.. so i am quite greatful too

Pros

free taining courses, fun group activies, drinks, pizza, great people

A good company

I think it's a great company to start working in London. There are people from all over the world and it's a fantastic thing as you can learn about different languages and cultures. Wages are not amazing but... fine. The best thing? People who work there.

Pros

beer friday, pizza friday, nice people

Cons

wages, no windows downstairs

Grateful

Just a quick word to say that i am grateful to gimo for helping me out and understanding my situation. The temp remote working possibility was definitely what i needed to solve everything!

Pros

People oriented company

Info

very friendly working environment where you can grow every day, very professional and precise deadlines, security conscious and to working times

Professional & Busy office place

Its a hardworking place, we work hard & then we play hard too!

Pros

Opportunity for personel initiative

Cons

Online Gambling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gimo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement
  • Gimo
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?