GIRLGUIDING

GIRLGUIDING Culture reviews

During the time I have been a young leader I have attended every event and meeting. I helped other younger members become more comfortable in their new environment when hey join us. The tasks I carried out and planning indoor and outdoor activities, trips and budgeting money. Through joining Girl Guiding i learnt the value of teamwork and leadership as well as the importance of having a positive relationship with other members and co-workers.
Great team and support throughout the job. The job involved different roles and experiences. Opportunities to provide general assistance on site such as site management.
Girlguiding offers fantastic opportunities for volunteers. While learning new skills you have the full support of an amazing Leadership Team and Mentors. It's a great place for Girls and adults alike.
Every evening at Girlguiding brings new challenges and adventures. It has taught me that every individual is equal and many opportunities have arisen from Girlguiding that have helped me grow as an individual. The company is extremely organised and always put the Guides first and consider what is best for them. My co-workers are extremely helpful and welcomed me as the youngest volunteer and trainee leader. The hardest part of the job currently is leading the whole group as I am still learning and developing these skills. The most enjoyable part is getting to socialize and have fun while developing as a leader and a person.
A typical day at work involves me helping the Guides through different activities that have been organised. I have learned how to organise and run events for the Guides. The hardest part of the job is having to change an activity because of the weather. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the see the Guides achieve different awards through Guiding.