Girling Jones

Girling Jones Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom3 reviews

Girling Jones

I have worked for GJ for nearly 7 years I honestly could not speak more highly of the business. I have progressed from Trainee Consultant through to my current role as Sector Manager, managing a team of 6 - none of which would have been possible if I hadn't been given the right tools for that development Our internal culture is at the heart of what we do - we are aware that a business is only as good as its employees and therefore there is a direct emphasis on bringing on board the right consultants. We are all likeminded individuals, driven to deliver a quality process from both a client and candidate perspective. Like any role, there are tough times and in return for the commitment and hard work our employees put in, we offer continuous and structured training as well as clear and defined career paths but perhaps more importantly, there is a strong emphasis on well being and creating a manageable work life balance I am proud to be part of the team here at Girling Jones and firmly believe that over the last 7 years, we have created a business which in its field, really is, the best in the west.

Best in the West

Sector Manager (Current Employee) – Exeter, Devon – 14 March 2018 Having been employed with Girling Jones for coming up to 7 years now, there is genuinely no better place to work. Continuous and structured training, clear and defined career paths and a relaxed and happy office environment are just a few of the reasons why we encourage people to join our business. We are always striving for excellence and continue to promote a culture whereby we take pride in our jobs and what we deliver. A business is only as strong as its employees and we are lucky to work with like minded, professional and driven individuals hence....the Best in the West.

Had a good experience with this agency kept in work

It is an agency I had a good continuity of work with them and was paid a far wage. Office staff very pleasant and easy to deal with was always paid on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Girling Jones. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Girling Jones Reviews by Job Title

Girling Jones reviews by location

Learn about Girling Jones in popular locations

• Girling Jones
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?