Glanbia Nutritionals

Glanbia Nutritionals Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work! Easy work, friendly staff and fair wage, which makes you happy😊.They fallow strict health and safety rules to protect you at job place.

Pros

4days on and another 4 days off, 1.5 times pay for overtime jobs

Cons

Long hours, day and night shifts

Not very fun made to feel excluded because I wasn’t from most of the people is nationality that whacked her

Not a very nice place to work out couldn’t understand most of the people that work there as they didn’t speak very good English I haven’t got sacked due to not having any are the correct PPE which the company was supposed to provide then was reinstated through the agency because it was against the law for the company to do that made to feel excluded because I wasn’t from most of the People’s nationality that work there disrespected by the people that I worked with because I didn’t speak their language as they spoke in their own foreign Language all of the time

Pros

None at all

Cons

Not a good place to work out if you speak English

Enjoyable, rewarding

My time at glanbia was my most beneficial role physically and financially, the hours where good the work was time consuming and the people are all nice to work with

I will never forget

Very friendly and cheerful team. Educated and interesting people. Perspective of career growth. Always in a state of development, take care of employees . Creative . This is not work is life :)

strict rules and regulations

I liked working at Glanbia Nutrition Performance. I learned quite new stuff and i am still learning because they always have training plans going on. They offer good salary. Its just night shifts puts me off.

Pros

Free fruit, Good salary

Cons

Night shifts, no job security

A bit hard workplace

I started work at Glanbia in 2013 and this time the job was nice a bit hard But good money plus a lot of overtime . Everthing change in 2015 when new management came , job and Atmosphere start to be not nice.

Pros

We get paid for break time

Cons

They inforce us to stay back

productive and fun work environment

good work place and friendly environment nice people and clean the management explained exactly what was wanted done that day and then left you to get on with it

Strengthened controls over balance sheet

Initially to fill role recently vacated. Excellent progress in re-establishing financial control. Growing information requests about supply chain statistics computer system not set up to deliver Global requirements. Developed spreadsheet solutions while IT reports were developed. Emphasis of role became Supply Chain numerics rather than Financial Control.

Pros

Salary package

Cons

Changed emphasis of local finance function

hard working enviroment

very god place to work hard long hours with good payment, didnt suit my life style at the time, lots of traveling also didnt help

Pros

no benefits

Avoid

No job security, long hours, basic pay. Co workers aren't the friendliest although some are okay. Training is a joke, had no training for the area I was working on for months. Then when training was finally sorted, it was filling paperwork and sheets out rather than actually doing them myself.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

bad training, long hours, basic pay, no job security

Excellent management

I have gained excellent Quality management skills and gained in death knowledge of microbilogy and worked on Non conformance process

Pros

supportive team

Cons

no job security

productive ans fun work

co workers are very friendly shift pattern flexible work load average management friendly

Pros

free coffee

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

Growing Company, expanding rapidly in an expanding market

Pros

Frendly, relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Long hours with requirement to cover callouts one in four weekends

not a bad company to work for just need to move forward with the times

Great place to work.

Very fast paced lines but great people so the time goes faster. I learned how to deal with stress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glanbia Nutritionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement