Glanbia Nutritionals
View all Glanbia Nutritionals reviews

Glanbia Nutritionals

Glanbia Nutritionals Employee Review

Strengthened controls over balance sheet

Initially to fill role recently vacated. Excellent progress in re-establishing financial control. Growing information requests about supply chain statistics computer system not set up to deliver Global requirements. Developed spreadsheet solutions while IT reports were developed. Emphasis of role became Supply Chain numerics rather than Financial Control.

Pros

Salary package

Cons

Changed emphasis of local finance function

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Not very fun made to feel excluded because I wasn’t from most of the people is nationality that whacked her

Not a very nice place to work out couldn’t understand most of the people that work there as they didn’t speak very good English I haven’t got sacked due to not having any are the correct PPE which the company was supposed to provide then was reinstated through the agency because it was against the law for the company to do that made to feel excluded because I wasn’t from most of the People’s nationality that work there disrespected by the people that I worked with because I didn’t speak their language as they spoke in their own foreign Language all of the time

Pros

None at all

Cons

Not a good place to work out if you speak English

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work! Easy work, friendly staff and fair wage, which makes you happy😊.They fallow strict health and safety rules to protect you at job place.

Pros

4days on and another 4 days off, 1.5 times pay for overtime jobs

Cons

Long hours, day and night shifts

I will never forget

Very friendly and cheerful team. Educated and interesting people. Perspective of career growth. Always in a state of development, take care of employees . Creative . This is not work is life :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glanbia Nutritionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Glanbia Nutritionals Reviews by Location

• Glanbia Nutritionals
  • Strengthened controls over balance sheet