Glanbia Nutritionals

Glanbia Nutritionals Employee Reviews

Insights into Glanbia Nutritionals

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energising work tasks
  • Supportive environment

Excellent place to work

Excellent place to work! Easy work, friendly staff and fair wage, which makes you happy😊.They fallow strict health and safety rules to protect you at job place.

Pros

4days on and another 4 days off, 1.5 times pay for overtime jobs

Cons

Long hours, day and night shifts

People are awesome!

My manager and people who I worked with were very nice and friendly. I truly learned a lot through my summer internship. The pay for intern is decent and they supported the relocation as well.

Not very fun made to feel excluded because I wasn’t from most of the people is nationality that whacked her

Not a very nice place to work out couldn’t understand most of the people that work there as they didn’t speak very good English I haven’t got sacked due to not having any are the correct PPE which the company was supposed to provide then was reinstated through the agency because it was against the law for the company to do that made to feel excluded because I wasn’t from most of the People’s nationality that work there disrespected by the people that I worked with because I didn’t speak their language as they spoke in their own foreign Language all of the time

Pros

None at all

Cons

Not a good place to work out if you speak English

Excellent Staff, But Difficult Work and A Steep Learning Curve

Glanbia is an excellent company to work for with a great culture and friendly staff. However, if you are training to be a fluid bed operator, there is a very steep learning curve. They give you three months to train before taking a test, but depending on who is training you, they will expect you to pick it up quickly. And the test goes very in depth about the chemistry involved in the process. Eventually, you will have to work independently. The procedure is long and tedious. It is very scientific and you must conduct steps in a very particular way. There is little margin for errors. It is true that the work load gets easier over time, but the machines are constantly experiencing issues, so you must also be able to trouble shoot and solve problems when they arise. Some of the raw materials that you are loading into the machines can cause eye or skin irritations as well. Overall, the process is loading raw materials, running the machine, and discharging them into boxes to be packed for shipping. It is a three-step process, but there are many small tasks to pay attention to in between these steps and everything gets documented. Personally, I found the whole procedure was a lot of responsibility for one person, even though you are not usually alone, and it is kind of boring. You are not so much manufacturing a product as you are modifying one.

Pros

Great Staff and Work Culture, Decent Pay, A Decent Variety of Health Benefits, Nice Facility

Cons

Poor Training (depending on who you get), Steep Learning Curve, Long and Tedious Operating Procedures, Strict Guidelines

Company is good but the people suck.

The company has supervisor that is best friends with one the workers. Allows him to get away with everything regardless of how big or small unless it has something to do with company policies. HR director is friendly but its if she knows you whether or not you get what you need.

Quantity over quality business

It's a broken down business that never meets deadlines even with the sacrifice of quality goods. management also doesn't care for your personal life so expect a lot of hours and last minute schedules changes, especially on your days off.

Pros

Benefits, 401k match, hurt and maternity/ paternity leave

Cons

Extreme heat, barely sufficient ventilation, PAA exposure throughout entire warehouse, unrealistic expectations

glanbia is a travisty

good people work there but between the policys that keep you from doing your job and the god awful management you will hate it there oh and lets not forget frequent lying from management

Fast Paced Environment

Interned here. It was always a little hectic, but the company vision is great and I can't complain about the management. The employees receive an ample amount of time off, but some looked a little more exhausted than others.

Orsingen

Straffe Leitung die auch teilweise keine Rücksicht auf Arbeitnehmer nimmt

Productive i loved my staff my supervisor and manager are great people

This one my dream gob and unfortunately had to let go due to family emergency in California but I hope they give me an opportunity when I apply again because I want to go back

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Glanbia Nutritionals?

Enjoyable, rewarding

My time at glanbia was my most beneficial role physically and financially, the hours where good the work was time consuming and the people are all nice to work with

Bottom of the barrel

this is the entry level job at Glanbia. very hot and humid work environment. extremely fast pace and very dangerous. As long as you are safe, accidents rarely happen.

Good Place To Work

Good company to work for. most of the time you have to go through a temp agency to get in. plenty of room for advancement. very fast paced work environment.

must be able to multitask

multiple duties thrown on you, with no additional pay and no assistance offered there is a high turn over rate so you are able to move up no cap on raises so you get an increase every year.

Productive workplace with good teams to work with

Overall, a great place to work. Most of the departments are great to work with, great employee purchase program on nutritional products, good employee/career development program.

Pros

Teams are great to work with

Cons

Work life imbalance

fun productive workplace

Really liked the people and work environment here, aside from my weekly work schedule. Night shift and 12 hour shifts 4 out of the 5 days a week becomes brutal and overwhelming at times.

Good company.

Very good company to work for. Good benefits and opportunities to grow. The work-life balance was a little bit complicated but overall is a companynI would work for again if therw was an opporrunity to go back.

Productive, fast paced environment

Good place to work, good people and culture. My position has little to no work/life balance. Job is highly stressful. Pay is competitive and decent benefits.

Quality control team

Not a great place to work and grow because there is a lot favoritism, racial discrimination among upper management. No room for growth and lack of communication among upper managers with employees.

Pros

Ok benefit

Cons

Bad management but favoritism and racial discrimination

there is a competitive work environment

Whenever any employee happens to catch another employee doing a good job. The employee that was doing a good job is able to get a glanbia gratitude card.

Irish Only Please

If you are Irish or from Ireland you will go far. Manipulative management and people only out for themselves. Its a good gig if you love politics, backstabbing and drinking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Glanbia Nutritionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement
  • Glanbia Nutritionals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?