GLG Vets

GLG Vets Employee Reviews

Fantastic agency to work for- management are fair and easy going with a competitive edge. They are committed to working to high standards and offering the best service possible. Highly recommend them.
Pros
Relaxed modern working environment
Never had more experience, knowledgable, reliable and quick problem solved agent as GLV Vets has. I would highly recommend them. Working as Locum Vets for them is big pleasure
This is a fast-paced environment to work in, which always keeps you on your toes! From working in Hospitality for a number of years, coming into this environment was a great change and everyone was always on hand to help out with the transition. Management was very welcoming and supportive throughout my time here. The best part of this job is definitely building a rapport and relationships with our clients and candidates, who are all lovely! Lovely team and environment!
I love working here at GLG Vets, its a fun, motivating yet relaxing environment. Management are highly supportive and encouraging and the team here are amazing!!
The best place I have worked to date. Excellent staff, great management - caring and considerate approach towards their clients. In one word - fantastic! I am very happy with my role.
Very effective team of consultants. Great Industry Knowledge. Friendly and prompt. Listened to everything that i needed and provided me with a selection of roles to suit my needs.
  1. Employee reviews