Global Translation Services

Global Translation Services Employee Reviews

A typical day is to check your email before anything to see if you have received any email. You need to check the right address if you have already a booking for the day.
No customer service at all I worked there and I asked for a reference they refused to help. The idea was to cover a hospital assignment then and call the office regarding the job nobody helps
Pros
Many hours to cover
Cons
Speaking highly of themselves
After a few months of working in this company, I can say it is a useful service for people who want to be self employed and for people who have got children.The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing , communicating and meeting with different people; Also the staff resolve problems in a short matter of time with good service, finally the monthly payments are due on time.
Educational and learning process and confidentiality and impartiality all the times in the sector. Responsibility and relationship the hardest part of the job and involve a good time management skills.
Pros
Freelance/ flexibility
Cons
Unspecified hours
ok. company if you are willing to work freelance , work hours provided that suits around your own daily circumstances on the other hand may not be suited for employees / staff that are not flexible at times you may need to travel to various locations across Birmingham or out .
Pros
free travel expenses
Cons
less hours of work a week
i had an incredible exprience in the global tranlation service. i had to work 6 hours and no more. i have learned so many thing, for example how make in order the spread sheet, how to upload the appointments of the interpreters of that day or other days. it was not too big the place but it was alright for work. i had lots of help from every staff member and they are really kind. there was not any hard part for the work because i really enjoyed work there. One of the day during work experience a boy came by and he was an italian who wanted to translate his italian results into english for the school. that was really fun because i had to translate it. i enjoyed to work with them.
One of the best companies i worked for, very efficent and look after you like your family. The payment is on time, i got nothing to complain. i spoke Romanian, Spanish and was very busy for me.
Pros
Great Staff, Great Assigments
Cons
More Work
Staffs is nice and well operate, easy to contact for booking information and also create many opportunities to work when possible. The interpreter work supports the development of my clinical existing knowledge and informed customer choice
Lavorano in maniera molto organizzata, pagano molto bene
I've interpreeting for them for a few years now. I can pick my own hours, as there are always bookings offered throughout the day. Friendly team, quick service.
Pros
Can pick your hours
Cons
Not standard income as it is freelance
Expérience mitigée chez GTS : J'ai fait un stage de 3 mois dans cette entreprise, j'étais partie sur 5/6 mois mais ai eu l'occasion de partir plus tôt, heureusement. Peu d'accompagnement par l'équipe dirigeante, une période de mon stage s'est faite avec : 7 autres stagiaires, les 2 patrons et une employée. Abus de stagiaires, non rémunérés bien sûr et envoyés comme des interprètes classiques en mission, sans suivi.
Pros
Confiance rapide pour les missions d'interprétariat
Cons
Aucune rémunération. Comportement à la limite du harcèlement.
V good company. No issues at all. Worked with them for many years. They have strict procedures in place but as long as you are serious in your job as a interpreter then you will have “zero” issues with GTS. Such nice people to work with. Highly recommend
Pros
Professional company
Cons
Nil
Working for them as a translator / interpreter. Very helpful team who have given me so much time to help and guide me to the qualifications I need to increase my work with them and development. I really enjoy working with them. Would def recommend. They are very strict with getting all references etc updated when they expire.
Pros
Friendly, honest, helpful team
Cons
Very nice and friendly team,always polite and understanding, never missed payments . Even if the rate is a bit lower than other companies, you get many assignments and you'll be paid for your work without delays
Pros
Many bookings, payment on time
Cons
I like working with people, especially helping them. I've always wanted to work around other people, learn from them and improve my skills and my experience.
The work for freelance interpreter is flexible. The company will contact me at least 1 day before and ask me if i could take it. There is a form need to be signed by client after the job which will be handed in to the office weekly.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no guarantee working hours
I learnt way of work in England and professional language. It was my first experience here.