Global Translation Services

Global Translation Services Employee Reviews for Interpreter

Interpreter12 reviews
United Kingdom12 reviews

OK job, if you've a lot of free time

Nice job if you know a few languages and like to help people. Unfortunately, it cannot be your full-time job as there are not a lot of demand for translation jobs (depends on your specific language requirements).

Fun

Loved working as an interpreter, challenging and the company was very good at communicating with you which made the job much easier, would definitely recommend this company although I left because there couldn’t give me full time work

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not enough hours

Insights into Global Translation Services

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

No regular work opportunities unfortunately

They do not give regular work. They are really rude whenever I’ve tried to call them, not helpful nor are they accommodating i providing more regular work. I have been employed since November and only had 3 jobs sent via the portal.

Worst company ever

No customer service at all I worked there and I asked for a reference they refused to help. The idea was to cover a hospital assignment then and call the office regarding the job nobody helps

Pros

Many hours to cover

Cons

Speaking highly of themselves

Workable and existing place to work

After a few months of working in this company, I can say it is a useful service for people who want to be self employed and for people who have got children.The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing , communicating and meeting with different people; Also the staff resolve problems in a short matter of time with good service, finally the monthly payments are due on time.

Educational experience and confidentiality

Educational and learning process and confidentiality and impartiality all the times in the sector. Responsibility and relationship the hardest part of the job and involve a good time management skills.

Pros

Freelance/ flexibility

Cons

Unspecified hours

Very Good Interpreting Compnay

One of the best companies i worked for, very efficent and look after you like your family. The payment is on time, i got nothing to complain. i spoke Romanian, Spanish and was very busy for me.

Pros

Great Staff, Great Assigments

Cons

More Work

active and enjoyable working place

Staffs is nice and well operate, easy to contact for booking information and also create many opportunities to work when possible. The interpreter work supports the development of my clinical existing knowledge and informed customer choice

Very nice team

I've interpreeting for them for a few years now. I can pick my own hours, as there are always bookings offered throughout the day. Friendly team, quick service.

Pros

Can pick your hours

Cons

Not standard income as it is freelance

V. Professional and straight forward team

V good company. No issues at all. Worked with them for many years. They have strict procedures in place but as long as you are serious in your job as a interpreter then you will have “zero” issues with GTS. Such nice people to work with. Highly recommend

Pros

Professional company

Cons

Nil

Great experience

I like working with people, especially helping them. I've always wanted to work around other people, learn from them and improve my skills and my experience.

flexible workplace

The work for freelance interpreter is flexible. The company will contact me at least 1 day before and ask me if i could take it. There is a form need to be signed by client after the job which will be handed in to the office weekly.

Pros

flexible

Cons

no guarantee working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Translation Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Global Translation Services with

Global Translation Services reviews by location

Learn about Global Translation Services in popular locations

• Global Translation Services
  • Interpreter
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?