Global4Health

Working at Global4Health: Latest Global4Health Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Helpful and Pleasant

I massive thank you to Global4health for giving me great opportunity even with everything going on in the world. The global team are helpful and I can't wait to continue dealing with them :)

Productive and fun worker

It’s really great working with Global, you get provided with all details you need you and information you need as well, and the people I work with are fun to work with.

Insights into Global4Health

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Fantastic company - really heplful

I recently started a Disability Assessor Role which I found through Global4Health. The whole way through the process they were extremely supportive and helpful, reassuring me all the way through the stages.They kept in constant contact with me and answered any questions I had promptly. If you are looking for a new permanent role I would definitely recommend getting in contact with them

Very rude bookings team

Overall the office are nice to talk to but the main people who you speak with on a day to day basis are very rude! You can never have a sick day because she will take away the rest of your shifts. You get promised all the hours in the world and don’t receive them. Bookings team area need a review ASAP the way they speak to staff is Appalling and unacceptable.

Pros

Cons

No work

Horrible bookings team!

Don't join this company is just horrible sends rude txts and you will not know who from as they don't put there name on them you will get shifts taken of you if you have to cancel and then have no work even if you say sorry they will not give you work very spiteful they are

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Global4Health?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global4Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement