Gloucester City Homes

Gloucester City Homes Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Insights into Gloucester City Homes

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good benefits

Flexible working hours and health benefits Training and leadership programme for succession planning Free parking for all staff or bus pass for non drivers

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Lack of direction

Disorganised,, weak management, too political.

Stay away if want to achieve.Far too often the politics get in the way if you look like you're going to achieve and shine, there's a lot of political meddling and the CEO doesn't seem to have grip on it. To be able to apply your skills and get a job satisfaction , go somewhere else.

Good opportunities

Making sure tenants feel involved and have a voice Good communication Great management and team to be a part of Very happy to help and keen to make it enjoyable

Really enjoyed working here

Only there for a short time but made to fell like one of the team flexible working helpful collages varied work nice location and friendly residents would recommend

Nice place to work Good career progression. Good environment, nice people. training provided and easy to work with senior management. Excellent benefits too.

Very nice working environment

Very nice working environment, but very chaotic organisation regarding clear messages to the staff re job security and/or progression. I would have liked to have stayed in a full time post, but there was no clear indication if that would have been possible, therefore I was forced to look elsewhwere for employment.

An excellent place to work

Contracts responsible for; Reactive Repairs Planned Electrical, Residential and Communal CCTV, Arial and Entry Systems Within this role I worked closely with the ASB team, housing services and financial services to effectively create a strong corroborated team looking after over 4500 social housing properties. Together as a team there were many achievements to be proud of, and I enjoyed every moment in this role. However due to an extensive company restructure my contract has come to an end, and I look forward to applying the same dedication and professionalism into my next opportunity.

Pros

Sense of achievment

Cons

None that I know of

very fun and enjoyable workplace

I loved working as an estate service worker for Gloucester City Homes. They are a great company to work for and have great staff working for and with them! I hope to be able to get back to the company again one day and work again for them.

Pros

meeting new people, out in the open all day

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gloucester City Homes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement