Go Green Deliveries

Go Green Deliveries Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Typical multi drop delivery company

Good company,management just on the other end of the phone if you need them. Van, insurance and fuel payed for, and got to take the van home. Can use van for personal use, you just needed to put fuel in, which I think is only fair.

Some good people there others not so !

Management - embarrassment more like …Long hours covering other people not paid or no extra for working late to get there parcels done for company only hear from management when they need people covered and are in need when you have something urgently required long waits for reply ! Only care about there numbers have you driving vans not road worthy , not paid for travelling to help others or u require fuel card as u only allowed to fill it up 60 quid at a time ! So all you’re wasted time u are doing u are not paid

Pros

None0

Cons

Long hours unfair pay expect u working everyday but not willing to pay you extra

Insights into Go Green Deliveries

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great company to work for

I worked for Go Green for several months until I left to go to uni. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone looking for driving work. The management were all so helpful and on hand when needed, the pay is great and you are not charged for your fuel. I will definelty be coming back to work during the winter and summer breaks.

Pros

Great management

Stressfull unorganised woke

Between 10am and 1pm you are expected to scan parcels and load a van unpaid you make zero money until your first delivery and then your getting a maximum of 80p per delivery and you will get delivery’s you only make 40p from. You start at 10am and finish when your parcels are all delivered which is rarely before 6/7pm. If you do not deliver parcels you get charged for it which comes out your own wages. Do not do any work unless contact signed as you won’t be paid

Pros

Get to go home at end of the day, eventually

Cons

Long hours Poor pay Stressful work

Excellent company to work for

I worked for GGD for a few months and they were fantastic, paid on time and the managers treat you well. It is a tough job but the managers do their best to make you feel welcome and appreciated.

Pros

wages paid on time and managers really friendly and approachable

Work life

The owners are nice you will see them. The management don’t really know how to run a group of employees correct. It feels like it is one rule for some and another for others. Got told your tax is done for you but that is not correct.

Pros

Fuel paid for

Cons

Long hours, bad management, shifts cut without warning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Go Green Deliveries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Go Green Deliveries with

Go Green Deliveries Reviews by Job Title

Go Green Deliveries reviews by location

Learn about Go Green Deliveries in popular locations

• Go Green Deliveries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?