Go Resource Group

Go Resource Group Employee Reviews

Always had to do overtime

we had to do overtime always and didn't get paid for it, the saffs were very helpful but there was poor management system, there was no bonus and was paid minimum wage.

Don’t work with this agency

There for 6 weeks and in that time never got a payslip. To reach the highest pay level you have to work yourself into the ground and have to be lucky to be one of the favourites to get the task to improve your percentage. You don’t get paid for first 2 days with the promise that one of these will be paid after 5 weeks, this does not happen. Worse working experience of my 30 years in employment!!

Pros

Cons

Money, agency

Not a good start for me.

I worked in a large supply chain distribution centre I was behind on the work performance, whilst get prodded to speed up from the agency staff, left cold at night eating meals by myself after skipping breaks, workers felt so sorry for me but were supportive, I felt embarrassed during my time here, there error in payment. The client site management treated me differently and were abusive and discriminative. Though I am much happier and glad that I left free of the shackles and I think the agency was pleased too and that I didn't drag them down with me, the job was not suited for me. Communication was good, as staff was on site at least. Agency was an average.

Pros

Good Client job

Productive, with nice people, the management is understanding and well experienced they will help you to grow, Unfortunately there will be lots of overtime hours which they will not pay for, as well as lots of work from home hours. The salary will be very low with low chances to get a raise as well with other spendings that they will not cover.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Long hours, unpaid overtime, no parking on site (you have to pay for it )

Boring and cold

The warehouse is freezing and hardly anybody spoke English. Long hours standing up for low pay. Not a good atmosphere to work in......................

Not kind of place where I would work again

Stressful, as a trainee coordinator have all the responsibilities. Be on call 24/7 from receiving phone calls 5am-1am, no chance to sleep. Extra hours on weekends.

Pros

Sometimes free lunch

Cons

Undervalue staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Go Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.0Job security/advancement

Go Resource Group Reviews by Location

• Go Resource Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?