goHenry

Working at goHenry: 6 goHenry Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

2.7Pay & benefits

Good workplace

Good workplace but just not passionate about the job. Friendly people but job advancement is hard. Good pay and office. Overall not a bad place to work

In my time here I was undervalued, my contributions were rarely appreciated and staff morale is incredibly low, with constantly increasing workloads.

I’m the 2nd member of my particular team to leave in the space of a week. Company ignores ideas, lacks basic and necessary systems and software and salaries are laughable considering expected workloads and skills. I wasn’t given a pay rise after a year of employment despite bringing valuable experience to the team as well as suggesting and implementing several improvements. I raised concerns with my line manager regarding workload, salary and staff morale constantly over a year, without any improvements being made at all. My workload tripled in a year and I can’t fathom at all why some of the marketing decisions made by the company were ever implemented.

Insights into goHenry

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energising work tasks

The management not trustworthy & nothing is private when you do speak to them.Head of ops puts her nose down at everyone unless management team.

Stop employing children & shocked when they act their age. Listen to your staff don't make it difficult for them to come to you with issues.......

Pros

Cons

Terrible shift patterns, shift swapping, features brought out break, agents are the ones who deal with the brunt, "Break out room" is filthy, QA "incentive" is required perfection where its humanly impossible, Avoid at all costs. Call centre environment is horriffic and training half arsed, more experienced agents are then suppose to helping train newer agents.

Amazing

I absolutely loved my time at gohenry, the staff and management were always so supportive, they were so flexible towards my needs. During Covid we had weekly check ups with our managers to see how we were getting on. Couldn’t fault the company.

Pros

Everything!

Cons

Nothing!

Not okay

No words ... They need to learn how to handle staff, they need to address issues correctly they need to learn how to communicate with staff as if they’re human

Great Company and collegues

Amazing people and small office. The job is good for developing skills however the salary is not great. Management are amazing and you get to do a variety of tasks throughout the day.

Pros

Free fruit

Cons

Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at goHenry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare goHenry with

goHenry reviews by location

Learn about goHenry in popular locations

• goHenry