Gold Group

Gold Group Employee Reviews

Can be great if you love to sell products and want a fun place to work, but you have many KPIs to keep up with and can be quite stressful if you dont keep up with the minimum requirement,
Combining a nice relaxed environment with the buzz of a busy recruitment office. Providing mostly a supportive management style allowing a level of freedom and confidence to take initiative and develop own style
Great company to work for, have worked here for nearly 8 years. Good work-life balance in general. Lots of social aspects to the company and rewards available for those that work hard and achieve.
Asked for a job there everything was in place had all what they where asking for and on the day u was ment to go and see the client they told me I cant as apparently my fscs card is not a labourer card even though I've been on site for 10 years and coz I got a skilled card they can't take me absolute JOKE!!! left me hanging for a week and then told me I cant do it a hour before.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Make sure your jotnover qualified as they wont take you
The company is a fun and vibrant place to work. It's full of hard working individuals trying to find the right people for their clients but equally the right job for the right candidate. The consultants work hard day in day out and get rewarded for their hard work. There's a relaxed environment and top performers are rewarded with exclusive benefits.
Pros
Incentives, Company Outings, Fun, Relaxed Environment
Easy work with tough individuals who dont allow freedom of work or peace to proceed with work. Many strict rules, but an oddly relaxed working atmosphere.
Pros
Free lunch once a blue moon and fairly flexible working hours
Cons
Long days, few benefits with low in work benefits ie leaving early if hit targets