Goldbridge Investments Limited

Goldbridge Investments Limited Employee Reviews

Hiring a good team is one of the biggest challenges in business. GLB has managed to assemble an excellent and impressive team. Excellent place to work!
Pros
Team
Cons
One of the best companies I ever worked for. I've just gone on maternity leave after 7 years. I will missed the company very much while i am off. It's like my second family. The office culture and the bond between everyone is excellent.
Very energetic, vibrant, exciting company. Lots happening here. Very good team, people and director. They treat their employees, tenants and landlords very well.
I work as an accounts assistant here. It's an excellent place to work and learn lots of new things. The finance manager here is excellent and a very good person to work for. The Director is brilliant and both he and the Finance manager offer good hands on support and training. I'm very happy i selected this company to work for!
Pros
The finance manager and accounts team
Cons
This is an excellent company offering excellent training and development for youngsters. Apprentices within the housing team are given the opportunity to learn as much as possible in the different areas of housing. They can then select their chosen future path, by selecting the preferred area they would like to focus on. It's very difficult to pass the interview stage, as you are interviewed by up to 5 different people. But if you get in and you impress, sky is the limit within this company.
Pros
Excellent training and company culture
Cons
I start here at 18 years old. I've received very good training in my 3 years here. i'm only 21 and feel very accomplished. My Director and team have been excellent in my progress. I can't talk highly enough of everyone. It's a dream working here.
Pros
My team and director
Cons
Brilliant company, brilliant workers, brilliant leadership... Excellent training given on day one. This company has a feel good factor and feel about it that it's difficult to replicate.
Pros
Excellent Team
Cons
Excellent team Everyone is very good at what they do here The team environment is brilliant - a bit like the England football team in the 2018 World Cup! This company is going places...
Pros
The Team