Goodfellow Inc

Goodfellow Inc Employee Reviews

stressful enviroment.

You would usually pack and fry foods constantly. Its a very hot environment which didn't help with the stress. Overall however its an OK job to do if you wanna get work experience and get used to a busy environment.

Management will sell you all kind of lies.

They lied to me for months saying raises were coming and then fired me as soon as I Expressed my concerns. The worst management I have ever worked for. Doesn't matter if you've worked there 20 years, they would lay you off to save a dollar.

Cons

Lie. Terrible pay

Good place to work with some fun activities and the occasional visit by staff pets

Fast paced work environment with help when you need it. Good team players in each department. Most enjoyable part of the job is assisting customers with whatever they need.

Pros

Staff luncheons and staff Christmas party

Cons

Long work days

Best place to catch up on rest

lacking leadership. Very outdated. This company doesn't even have a way to remotely access live inventory. Impossible to help customers due to false ship dates from Canada.Don't waste your time here.

Pros

Company phone

Cons

Short breaks

Fun/challenging/rewarding

Nice place to work with...Good peopleStable companyJob securityFun/challenging/rewardingBosses are good people, approachableCo-workers are also good people

Pros

A nice place to work until your retirement

Positive, Rewarding, Family Oriented

It's what you make it here, if you put in the hours and hard work, you'll be rewarded with a great pay and a long career. NO SLACKERS ALLOWED!!! The people that end up leaving disgruntled bring it on them selves and have poor attitudes. Respect, a good attitude, and hard work with a side of hustle will get you a long way! There are times when its all hands on deck and it can be stressful, but it helps build the team mindset and can feel like a victory. There's a lot of money on the line in repairs, fabrication, and getting parts and machines to the customers so in those moments its intense but understandable. Soft hands and a sad face doesn't work in this industry.

Pros

Great Benefits, Paid Holidays, Lots of inside perks.

Cons

Stay Clear of Sy Harrison

Worst company to do any business with

GOODFELLOWS IS THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK OR EVEN RENT A HOUSE FROM ! They are rude, tall bad about you, judge you ! They are horrible even down to the director Berni !!! She’s an absolute horrible women.

Great place to work. Has good products. Good location. Great staff. Canada wide company. Growth potential available. Growing company that distributes flooring and hardwood.

Le directeur de TI excellent

Le directeur TI est le meilleur que j'ai eu de toute ma carrière professionnelle.

Goodfellow

Une vieille mentalité vouée a l'echec...une entreprise avec un bon potentiel mais qui en profite pas ou tres peu

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goodfellow Inc?

Environnement de travail

J'ai pu m'y épanouir et travailler avec des gens merveilleux au cour des années.

On aurait pus avertir

J'ai travaillé 1 mois la bas. Il mon mis dehors comme plein d autre car il manquait de job. Juste avertir 2 semaine d'avance aurais été bien mais non une journée paff plus de job. J'avais été oublier mais c'est les super employés qui on fait rappeler que j'étais nouveau au boss. Bref je conseille a personne. Avoir sus j aurais pris l'autre job offert. 6 ou 7 mois d'approbation. Tu paye le syndicat même si le temps d'approbation tu est même pas protégé. Tu payé un club social mes tu peu pas faire les activités quand tu est nouveau. Employer pas toujours travaillant. Plein de petit chef. Bref ne pas y aller

Pros

Aucune idée

Cons

Tout énumérer en haut

Not very productive and not fun

Very uncomfortable and non energetic and could allow some kind of bullying. Work from 7:30 - 5:30pm...Workplace culture was awful and I would not recommend this company to my friends.

normes du travail non-respectées

les vacances dues de nombreux collegue qui demissionnent, et ca m est arrive, sont tjs payees de nombreux mois apres le depart.

Pros

terrasse

Cons

management archaique

awesome working company

its easy working at goodfellows, the management is free and understanding. the customers are so friendly. the time is so flexible and easy to manage with.

Credit manager

I manage 9 persons in Delson and 4 in Campbelville, I'm a person who like to teach my knowledge. Credit it's a passion for me, you never know each day what will happen and you must be very open mind to react at different situation.

Overall a steady job.

Working at goodfellow has provided me stability and financial security. The job requires physically intensive work, and is difficult during hot days in the summer, and cold days in the winter.

Pros

weekly pay

Cons

non-negotiable hours

Worked long hours ,but never seemed to be enough

Went anywhere and did what was expected of me, but my perception was it was not enough. Some pay periods I would work in excess of 100hrs. Had no time for family.

Pros

compensation

Cons

excessive work hours

a good place to work

good place to work, people become friends for life. location is good. close to the 401. management needs to be better listeners company needs to offer more training courses and moving up within the company

Cons

offices need better cleaning services

Terrible

I was 16 when I started working here and I was 16 when I quit. Goodfellows Inc offers zero job security and the management has no respect for their employees. Proper safety gear was never offered.

sans commentaire

sans commentaire - ce fût une expérience enrichissante sans plus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodfellow Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement