Google

Google Employee Reviews

The staff is of exceptional quality, making for a thoroughly compelling experience. The projects were creative and exciting, with solid support up and down the organisation.
Pros
All the perks
Cons
Relentless
Free stuff all the time. Ridiculous amount of benefits, free food, gym, healthcare - the list is endless. Some colleagues are incredible and very smart.Management visible but not the best.
Pros
Free stuff and bonuses, stock.
Cons
Management.
so much fun it was easy and everyone was so nice, it worked around me and ive never fit in as much as I did with this job, extremely supporting and easy to get along with
Great place to freelance. I'd happily work there again another time. Fun video to make. Cool free canteen. You guys have any more jobs going? If so give me a shout!
Overall this was a good place to work - the work was challenging and the hours sometimes long. Dealing with a wide range of people was a really enjoyable part of working there.
I have been working online ( computer operator ) for more than 10 years, and I never tired. Google gives us chance to make extra money. I have taken many benefits from google. I am used to working on blogging, Keyword planner, analytics and AdWords every day.
My role was a field position, working around Europe and the UK. Technically I was employed through an agency and contracted to Google. When Google decided to pull the plug on the agency due to their poor results, it meant that we were all made redundant, hence the low score I have given for 'Job Security'. The job itself was brilliant and one I would have loved to have continued doing. Google treated us very well to be fair, it was a shame to have ended prematurely.
Pros
Daily food allowance.
Cons
Lacking job security as it was agemcy contracted work.
selling google products, hitting targets, approaching customers, dealing with complaints and questions. Reporting sales and finding solutions for customers.
Collaborative and fun. Lots of great mentors. Generous food, great facilities. Self driven, autonomous culture. Innovative environment that is infectious.
Worked for these guys during the Chrome book campaign. Great team building and excellent support. This was through an agency. I would recommend to anyone.
5 star! Fantastic experience through and through, worked remotely living in Manchester but also in the offices in San Fran as well as London. Great boss, great people.
Have a good work and personal life balance.can opt for several fitness and health trainer lead options. Always there is a constructive challenge to thrive,collaborate and communicate.
All goes good from work to real life,is a balance,staff welfare are taken care. Is a challenge and to fight fire everyday to make sure All things are good.
An amazing company to work for, however it is a massive company and making a big difference is getting harder and harder. The company is doing everything they can to make sure you have what you need to succeed. But as with any big company, and a company like Google where they count revenue in Billion and not million its all a bit surrealistic.
At Google Creative Lab we sought innovative solutions to some of today's biggest challenges whilst reminding the world what they love about the Google brand. We would create our own briefs, or respond to briefs from internal Google teams - either way we would work with the world's best writers, designers, developers and film makers and product specialists to create award wining experiences.
Excellent Place to work, everyday is a new challenge. Very friendly and unique environment to be in. I have gained so much product knowledge working for google.
The investment in people is huge - they really do care about you. Attending multiple large scale conferences, world class sales training days and having access to modern equipment really made the job special.
I am very pleased with Google as an employer. I would recommend them to anyone. They created a fun atmosphere, which is very important to maintain a relaxed work environment, which makes work easier.
Pros
Great products to promote
Cons
non
Google is a wonderful place to work. The people you work with are among the best you'll ever meet, the work is diverse, and you're able to take calculated risks in your day-to-day job.
Good friendly company, loads of company benefits. Money not the best. Very relaxed working environment, dressed down appeal. Not many long hours with easy access to all sights
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Money not the best
Aunque fue una experiencia muy positiva poder trabajar en Google UK, los contratos eran todos temporales
  1. Employee reviews