Google

Google Employee Reviews

Found 116 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,952 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Creative team work alone work know the brand know their tools listen foresee socialise communicate take brakes give feedback don t take gratitude for all be yourself question learn to take no for an answer overall good experience

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Amazing Benefits - Bad management.

Free stuff all the time. Ridiculous amount of benefits, free food, gym, healthcare - the list is endless. Some colleagues are incredible and very smart.Management visible but not the best.

Pros

Free stuff and bonuses, stock.

Cons

Management.

Innovative and creative

The staff is of exceptional quality, making for a thoroughly compelling experience. The projects were creative and exciting, with solid support up and down the organisation.

Pros

All the perks

Cons

Relentless

amazing

so much fun it was easy and everyone was so nice, it worked around me and ive never fit in as much as I did with this job, extremely supporting and easy to get along with

A good freelance job

Great place to freelance. I'd happily work there again another time. Fun video to make. Cool free canteen. You guys have any more jobs going? If so give me a shout!

Overall this was a good place to work - the work was challenging and the hours sometimes long. Dealing with a wide range of people was a really enjoyable part of working there.

Google is the Best Platform ever for advertising and publishing

I have been working online ( computer operator ) for more than 10 years, and I never tired. Google gives us chance to make extra money. I have taken many benefits from google. I am used to working on blogging, Keyword planner, analytics and AdWords every day.

Great role.

My role was a field position, working around Europe and the UK. Technically I was employed through an agency and contracted to Google. When Google decided to pull the plug on the agency due to their poor results, it meant that we were all made redundant, hence the low score I have given for 'Job Security'. The job itself was brilliant and one I would have loved to have continued doing. Google treated us very well to be fair, it was a shame to have ended prematurely.

Pros

Daily food allowance.

Cons

Lacking job security as it was agemcy contracted work.

good

selling google products, hitting targets, approaching customers, dealing with complaints and questions. Reporting sales and finding solutions for customers.

Great

Collaborative and fun. Lots of great mentors. Generous food, great facilities. Self driven, autonomous culture. Innovative environment that is infectious.

Jobs at Google

See more jobs

Great

Worked for these guys during the Chrome book campaign. Great team building and excellent support. This was through an agency. I would recommend to anyone.

Fantastic place, great people, amazing culture.

5 star! Fantastic experience through and through, worked remotely living in Manchester but also in the offices in San Fran as well as London. Great boss, great people.

Good workplace

Have a good work and personal life balance.can opt for several fitness and health trainer lead options. Always there is a constructive challenge to thrive,collaborate and communicate.

Good

All goes good from work to real life,is a balance,staff welfare are taken care. Is a challenge and to fight fire everyday to make sure All things are good.

Google is a Great Company to work for

An amazing company to work for, however it is a massive company and making a big difference is getting harder and harder. The company is doing everything they can to make sure you have what you need to succeed. But as with any big company, and a company like Google where they count revenue in Billion and not million its all a bit surrealistic.

Amazing talent and opportunity

At Google Creative Lab we sought innovative solutions to some of today's biggest challenges whilst reminding the world what they love about the Google brand. We would create our own briefs, or respond to briefs from internal Google teams - either way we would work with the world's best writers, designers, developers and film makers and product specialists to create award wining experiences.

Productive and exciting place to work.

Excellent Place to work, everyday is a new challenge. Very friendly and unique environment to be in. I have gained so much product knowledge working for google.

Cool place to work

The investment in people is huge - they really do care about you. Attending multiple large scale conferences, world class sales training days and having access to modern equipment really made the job special.

Great Company to work for

I am very pleased with Google as an employer. I would recommend them to anyone. They created a fun atmosphere, which is very important to maintain a relaxed work environment, which makes work easier.

Pros

Great products to promote

Cons

non

great people & the best work environment

Google is a wonderful place to work. The people you work with are among the best you'll ever meet, the work is diverse, and you're able to take calculated risks in your day-to-day job.

Good company to work for

Good friendly company, loads of company benefits. Money not the best. Very relaxed working environment, dressed down appeal. Not many long hours with easy access to all sights

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Money not the best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3