Gower

Gower Management reviews

Clear

Hard and demanding

I was in charge of 18 staff covering 9 machines i had to make sure they were all doing the jobs that they were meant to be doing and in a safe enviroment.I had to do regular safety tours of the site and report anything unsafe.I also had to do briefing about the company where they saw things going forward and also was in charge of all the discipline with my area.We never got help from management only critisisum which ended up making our job harder.The hardest part of the job was no back up from management when dealing with staff.

Pros

cheap kitchens

Cons

working shifts poor working conditions

Bullying is rife here

Because everyone seems to be related the chance of you stopping bullying is zero. So be warned. If you don't want the harassment on a daily basis then don't work here because you'll never stop it because there's nobody to trust to report it to

Disgusting company

Worked there for a bit on the shop floor got rained on cos the roof leaks no heating on even in winter management have no regard for h+s bullying and confrontation is rife all the way from top to bottom only work here if your truly desperate

Pros

Non

Dreadfull company

Absolutely disgusting place to work, management use bullying tactic and treat staff like slaves, if offered a job here run as fast as you can, also health and safety counts when it suits them.

Pros

Cons

Dreadfull management

productive

there was a lot of fun and good working place with a lot learing new skills and a good shift time easy job to do , there was also good management team i enjoyed working with em.

Pros

good breaks times

Cons

short hour job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gower. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement