Graduate Recruitment Bureau

Graduate Recruitment Bureau Employee Reviews for Managing Consultant

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews

Work hard and you'll get a lot out of this company

I worked my way through this company from Resourcer to Managing Consultant. It's recruitment so there are ups and downs with the role but in terms of training and support, I genuinely believe they are second to none. The training doesn't stop at the basics, it goes right through to management level and how to get the best from your team. The managers show real support and direction from a work and personal perspective. The money has been great, worked hard for it, but very good when it comes through, coming from a terrible academic background I never thought I'd have the chance to do so well. The churn is not actually too bad for a recruitment company however some don't have the minerals to see through the challenges recruitment poses, which is fine, just don't expect it all to fall into your lap, unless you join the right team at the right time that is! The biggest challenge is BD, the candidate side is a walk in the park compared to other recruitment due to the extensive work done to attract grads by the marketing team! I don't think that this is restricted to GRB, BD in recruitment is hard full stop until you have a solid reputation as a recruiter in the market. Culture is good, if you like going to the pub, there could perhaps be a little more on the company rather than the 2 events a year.

Pros

Money, opportunity to direct your own career and progress, flexi-time, good management team

Cons

hours can be challenging, offering the chance to work remotely would be a great plus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Graduate Recruitment Bureau. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

4.8Job security/advancement

Graduate Recruitment Bureau Reviews by Location

• Graduate Recruitment Bureau
  • Managing Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?