Grafton Recruitment
Grafton Recruitment Employee Review

nice co workers

20 January 2017
I feel that while working with Grafton recruitment I was able to meet and work with a large variety of different people from different areas and I feel that this diversity make the experience a lot more enjoyable.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
high wage
Cons
no part time work
27 December 2018
Same roleSame location
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) - Belfast, County Antrim
Join catering team before. Was quite ok at start. Then slowly did blocked me on fb team about catering job. Didnt go back without any reason. I got bully by 1 of girl in Grafton and didn't let me to stay on. I didn't do anything wrong. I go to work in every shift. Can Grafton fire her instead of me? Can make friends yes and sometime free food but not very good company so stay away.
Pros
Free food sometime
Cons
Catering in xmax is busy
5 February 2014
Same role
Catering Assistant & Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) - Antrim, NIR
Cleaner class rooms,children's toilets, Kitchen serving food,dish washer cleaning of kitchen/dining room, management very good Co workers very nice to work with. Hardest part of job getting dishes cleared for Next sitting These are to different work places as I was working for a recruitment employer,one was a school the other a old peoples home both were very enjoyable..
Pros
Not enough hours
Cons
Saliry
5 May 2020
Same location
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) - Belfast, County Antrim
They have a friendly and welcoming working environment. Great company to work for who look after their staff. they are very open minded and helpful with any queries