Grafton Recruitment

Grafton Recruitment Employee Reviews in Belfast

Bonus structure has changed which it makes it extremely difficult to achieve. Good training. My line manager was great. Very busy environment. No two days are the same
They have a friendly and welcoming working environment. Great company to work for who look after their staff. they are very open minded and helpful with any queries
Excellent recruitment specialist. Very quick to find a role, paid on time, no issues at all. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is seeking employment in Belfast.
Fantastic service from start to finish and so grateful for the role they have placed me in! I will always recommend them to friends and family! Not something I can say about many businesses!
Pros
Best consultants
I was responsible for dealing with the public, welcoming them to the Leisure centre and taking bookings for football/ badminton etc. I did this job while I was a student and I learnt new skills during this time
Pros
I learnt new skills
Cons
shift work
Join catering team before. Was quite ok at start. Then slowly did blocked me on fb team about catering job. Didnt go back without any reason. I got bully by 1 of girl in Grafton and didn't let me to stay on. I didn't do anything wrong. I go to work in every shift. Can Grafton fire her instead of me? Can make friends yes and sometime free food but not very good company so stay away.
Pros
Free food sometime
Cons
Catering in xmax is busy
I enjoyed working for Grafton. They were a very good company to work for. They helped me get my first job when I moved over to Belfast. Hardest part of job was remembering to send my time sheet to them as other wise I wouldn't have been paid, also having to work a week before getting a salary!!
Pros
Good agency
Cons
It was good that they would find you jobs, but they often forgot about you. I learned how to cater to customers and developed a sense of independence when working for Grafton.
Pros
finds jobs for you
Cons
poor management
I had this work on the weekends but I could not do it anymore so I had to use the recruitment business to help me through this period. With using this recruitment business I was able to work the hours that suited me instead of working hours that suited the business.
General admin duties Learning how to use the Sage operating system Work place and culture was very good The most enjoyable part was the great team I worked within.
Cons
I really enjoy working for Grafton Recruitment and the duties include cash handling, bar staff, kitchen porter, warehouse operative, catering and hospitality.
Pros
Skill building
I feel that while working with Grafton recruitment I was able to meet and work with a large variety of different people from different areas and I feel that this diversity make the experience a lot more enjoyable.
Pros
high wage
Cons
no part time work
A typical shift would involve being allocated a team, help them serve food and act in a courteous manner towards clients.
Pros
Different venues
Cons
Given no training so constantly having to learn on the go
Nothing stands still, a fun place to work. Great teams engaging cooperatively with each other. Variety of clients, candidate campaigns and employee engagement initiatives.
Pros
Free Healthcare
I found the company very easy to deal with and very much enjoyed my time there.It was a great way of finding a different career path.
Getting along with my co-workers, is very important. Enough hours, to buy my food, pay rent and public transport are also very important. Job security is number one priority!
Cons
Do not understand drivers hours therefore when you receive your days for the week sometimes you have to give shifts back because you would require a 45 hour break.