Grafton Recruitment

Grafton Recruitment Employee Reviews in Derry

The staff in the Derry office don’t have a clue! Never paid on time and emails and calls never answered. Work for them 2 years ago and all the staff have changed never had this problem before. All the other temporary workers I work with have the same problem paid late or not paid for another week and they don’t seem to care.
Very helpful, friendly staff who helped me find work very quickly Highly recommend signing up with this company if you are currently searching for work
Even before my assignment started I had problems, being told that an one of the recruitment consultants would get back to me but never did I had to chase after her for days , the management in the place I work had the same issue. Never acknowledge emails and never return calls. Then over Christmas they messed up the pay, firstly by not paying me my holdidays then by paying them into the wrong bank account when I was told the day before face to face the arrears would definitely be paid into my new account. All this with me having sent numerous emails about updated bank details , asked for them to be acknowledged but never were. All in all very poor service from the staff I have dealt with.
Pros
The place I work at are a great bunch
Cons
Staff at grafton lack basic communication skills and manners
Always have plenty of various work for those who are willing to work. management and office staff have a welcoming attitude and help however they can.