Grafton Recruitment

Grafton Recruitment Job security & advancement reviews

I enjoyed working for Grafton. They were a very good company to work for. They helped me get my first job when I moved over to Belfast. Hardest part of job was remembering to send my time sheet to them as other wise I wouldn't have been paid, also having to work a week before getting a salary!!
Pros
Good agency
Cons
Recommend as way to get employment, staff friendly and helpful. Any queries or questions were always addressed and answered as my contact was only a phone call away. No hesitation in recommending Grafton
Pros
Quick turn around between interview and starting work
Cons
No security
Excellent recruitment specialist. Very quick to find a role, paid on time, no issues at all. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is seeking employment in Belfast.
Very helpful, friendly staff who helped me find work very quickly Highly recommend signing up with this company if you are currently searching for work
Grafton recruitment staff are some of the Nastiest people I've meet. I Raised health and safety issues with them about my assignment. They told me they were investigating the issues I raised but they did not they just give me a run around then fired me. In November past a man died in Limavady doing the exact job I was doing and had raised the issues about. Grafton have no respect for human life. They just get money for nothing and if you raise issues they will fire you and get someone else in your place. That's why they exist easy in easy out for employers. As I say stay away
Pros
Not one pro
Cons
Fired for raising health and safety issues.
It was good that they would find you jobs, but they often forgot about you. I learned how to cater to customers and developed a sense of independence when working for Grafton.
Pros
finds jobs for you
Cons
poor management
Enjoyed option of agency work and being able to try position of Customer Service Officer before committing to it. Undertaking and dealing with a wide range of requests and financial transactions, clarifying and understanding customers needs.
Pros
good at providing location requested.
Cons
perhaps like anywhere rate of pay could be a bit more.
I had this work on the weekends but I could not do it anymore so I had to use the recruitment business to help me through this period. With using this recruitment business I was able to work the hours that suited me instead of working hours that suited the business.
I feel that while working with Grafton recruitment I was able to meet and work with a large variety of different people from different areas and I feel that this diversity make the experience a lot more enjoyable.
Pros
high wage
Cons
no part time work
I enjoyed working for Grafton and was happy with the different areas they gave me work in. As I took on a lot of different positions while I was at Grafton I did not really have much of the way in progression in any one specific area. I did get to work with a lot of different people when working in factories such as at Tayto's factory in Tandragee but I also got experience in customer service and till work working in cafeterias and cafes. I enjoyed the flexibility working for Grafton gave me as I could choose when and where I would like to work.
I found the company very easy to deal with and very much enjoyed my time there.It was a great way of finding a different career path.
Getting along with my co-workers, is very important. Enough hours, to buy my food, pay rent and public transport are also very important. Job security is number one priority!
Cons
well i worked in Newry Sainsbury temporary on the night shift it was good enough job the shift started at 10 pm an ended at 8 am i got paid about 70 pound for each shift
Pros
give me work experience
Cons
night shift and it was temporary
a productive and different place to register for any kind of work, but it does have some values for an unemployed person.
Pros
a temporary job now and again.
Cons
not enough work.