Grafton Recruitment

Grafton Recruitment Management reviews

Bonus structure has changed which it makes it extremely difficult to achieve. Good training. My line manager was great. Very busy environment. No two days are the same
Even before my assignment started I had problems, being told that an one of the recruitment consultants would get back to me but never did I had to chase after her for days , the management in the place I work had the same issue. Never acknowledge emails and never return calls. Then over Christmas they messed up the pay, firstly by not paying me my holdidays then by paying them into the wrong bank account when I was told the day before face to face the arrears would definitely be paid into my new account. All this with me having sent numerous emails about updated bank details , asked for them to be acknowledged but never were. All in all very poor service from the staff I have dealt with.
Pros
The place I work at are a great bunch
Cons
Staff at grafton lack basic communication skills and manners
It was good that they would find you jobs, but they often forgot about you. I learned how to cater to customers and developed a sense of independence when working for Grafton.
Pros
finds jobs for you
Cons
poor management
Most of the time I worked on my own initiative looking after the office duties and any unplanned events. The office duties included inputting accounts data onto Sage software and filing of receipts into appropriate folders. Databases of potential contracts also had to be searched and maintained on a spreadsheet for further management perusal. The unplanned events came from either visitors to the office, either clients or employees and telephone the calls. Client or employees usually required an update on an ongoing contract or needed me to forward information to management who were not immediately available. Many telephone calls were also from creditors who wanted an update on their monthly payments. The hardest part of the job is when clients or employees were requesting assistance at the same time the management telephoned to resolve an urgent issue such as fuel payment identification of one of their employees. It was not that it was hard but time-consuming for one person when other issues needed to resolved at the same time. I enjoyed working on my own initiative, meeting new people and learning new accounting skills.
Pros
working on my own initiative
Cons
lack of upport
Always have plenty of various work for those who are willing to work. management and office staff have a welcoming attitude and help however they can.
Typical day at work: Worked on a production line What you learned: Hard work Management: Easy to work for and friendly Co-workers: Friendly Hardest part of job: Monotonous work Most enjoyable part of the job: Meeting new people
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Long days (12+ hours)
Cleaner class rooms,children's toilets, Kitchen serving food,dish washer cleaning of kitchen/dining room, management very good Co workers very nice to work with. Hardest part of job getting dishes cleared for Next sitting These are to different work places as I was working for a recruitment employer,one was a school the other a old peoples home both were very enjoyable..
Pros
Not enough hours
Cons
Saliry
I am currently working on computers on an in house system, I feel i have gained further skills with software such as Microsoft outlook and excel. The management over pay and working environment is good and my co-works are the best i have worked with. The hardest part of the job is how far away it is but i enjoy every moment of being in the office.
Pros
overtime rates
Cons
distance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Grafton Recruitment?