GRAHAM is a privately owned company with a 200-year history built on integrity and responsibility. Specialising in Building, Civil Engineering, Interior Fit-Out, Facilities Management and Investments, we operate from 23 regional offices across the UK and Ireland. With an annual turnover of £735m (2018/19) and an order book in excess of £1bn, we –
We are GRAHAM
At GRAHAM, ‘delivering lasting impact’ is our guiding principle. It is a sign of our ambition, testament to our continued growth and reflective of our future optimism.
Why work for GRAHAM?
Hear from our Digital Construction Technician, Victoria Cheevers on her experience of the GRAHAM Academy
Since joining the company in 1993, Philip has played a key role in some of our most notable civil engineering projects. Here he talks about his passion for engineering.
- Receptionist / AdministratorAnnahilt
- Project Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) AdvisorDounreay
- Site EngineerSaffron Walden
- Water Hygiene Technician - Legionella ControlBristol
- Quality EngineerManchester
- Purchase Ledger ClerkAnnahilt
- Pre-Contracts Commercial ManagerManchester
- Estimator (Civil Engineering)Annahilt
- Multi Skilled PlumberBristol
- Senior Estimator (Civil Engineering)Manchester