GRAYCE

GRAYCE Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
It’s a really friendly environment where I felt at home straight away. The LinkedIn learning pathway that’s been designed for my role is really useful to learn new skills. I also have monthly 1-2-1s where I review my progress with my manager. It’s really nice to have the management team take a genuine interest in your professional development. Everyone that I’ve asked for advice has always been open and helpful when sharing their thoughts and experiences. The best thing is being given the freedom to step outside the box and be creative in my work, whilst still getting guidance when needed. I also get to meet people outside of HQ at the socials which are always fun and at the annual conference.
Poor management. Thrown in the deep end , lack of support from manager then criticised. Role isnt as expected. Very long interview process. Very admin heavy role.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Poor management, lack of support, too much travelling
Every day I can see how Grayce is fully committed to develop analysts with real work experience whilst providing them with key industry recognised qualifications. Fun yet focused team that delivers high quality support to Analysts whilst they learn about business change and transformation providing a great step into a long-term career. Coaching and mentoring by the Analysts themselves and Management continues to develop the business & move it forward.
Pros
Collaborative business where every voice is heard!, Socials and quarterly briefing are helping to bring the business together and share success.
Cons
Continue to review & develop the suggestions from the Analysts where possible.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GRAYCE?