Green Gardens

Green Gardens Employee Reviews

Insights into Green Gardens

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Unappreciated

There is No encouragement or appreciation for the hard, long hours in all weather for work done. Lack of up to date equipment to make tasks easier. Poor team leadership! A distinct lack of communication throughout the business.

Awesome!

Great experience. Friendly attmosphiere. A great environment for development and on the job training. I had the best time getting my first experience in the cannabis industry. I had a great boss, that would allow me the learning trial and error. Learning from your own mistakes teaches you where your mistakes came from and how not to repeat them.

Productive, challenging

I liked working at Green Gardens, most enjoyable part is working outdoors, with my hands and seeing the end results. It is hard work. I learned to work with others. Workplace is casual. Making the customers happy.

Pros

Outdoors

Cons

People that don't want to work and make you have to work harder

boss needs to be more involved

This place has no respect for their employees. Poor management and don’t appreciate what their employees do for their company . Never gives pay raises or bonuses.

Okay

Assembled parts for sprayers put straws in sprayers labeled bottles Easy work, but demanding for pay, workable hours okay place management is okay.

This was a poor standing job

I absolutely hated this job. They have poor management skills, as well as their hours were horrible. And they have absolutely no respect for their employees.

Good environment

Customers are great, management could be better and would recommend keeping it professional with other employees . Products were always good. Pay is good

Very poorly managed

Very toxic work environment from the ownership on down...very toxic.. very toxic.... the worst toxicity I have ever experienced in my 38 years of working....

Pros

Good health insurance

Cons

Poorly managed..

Wouldn't recommend

Horrible place to work for really repetitive and boring. Pay is bad and supervisors aren't good either. wouldn't recommend anyone to take this job.

Pros

Payed lunch

Cons

Everything else

Terrible work place

Rude and ignorant people. Slow workers. Never would work there again. Vet very short breaks. No paid holidays. No one is ever on time i dont recommend at all

boring, fast paced, strenuiouse

set up a machine that you was assigned to that day and as fast as you can put the product together or cut it out into a box to send out for shipment or for another process in the factory.

Pros

eat whenever, 3 breaks

Cons

hours seemed longer, same thing for hours, same things for weeks.

Fun Woekplace

I enjoy working there because its a fun fulfilled environment to work in and staff are caring and help me out when needed. I learnt how to use a lawn mower in the correct way. The hardest part of the job was insuring that I used all the equipment in the correct way

Manager and co-workers were very friendly. If you ever needed time off it was given without any hesitation or questioning. My boss always made sure I was ok with the job I was assigned to do and if not he had no problem assigning a new one

Pros

Very friendly, pot luck

Cons

No paid vaccations

Great Opportunity

Provided me with the opportunity to identify plants as well as problems with weeds, insects and pests. Determined plant growth and worked on greenhouses.

Excellent Company

Green Gardens provides excellent quality work for high end residential customers. I managed sales and flower installation while I was employed there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Gardens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9