Green Gardens

Green Gardens Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.5Job security & advancement

Awesome!

Great experience. Friendly attmosphiere. A great environment for development and on the job training. I had the best time getting my first experience in the cannabis industry. I had a great boss, that would allow me the learning trial and error. Learning from your own mistakes teaches you where your mistakes came from and how not to repeat them.

boss needs to be more involved

This place has no respect for their employees. Poor management and don’t appreciate what their employees do for their company . Never gives pay raises or bonuses.

Manager and co-workers were very friendly. If you ever needed time off it was given without any hesitation or questioning. My boss always made sure I was ok with the job I was assigned to do and if not he had no problem assigning a new one

Pros

Very friendly, pot luck

Cons

No paid vaccations

Great Opportunity

Provided me with the opportunity to identify plants as well as problems with weeds, insects and pests. Determined plant growth and worked on greenhouses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Green Gardens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9