Greenstaff Medical
View all Greenstaff Medical reviews

Greenstaff Medical

Greenstaff Medical Employee Review

Don’t get as much work as I thought

When I first started here it was great however after 4 months, My working hours went down to nothing. I give my availability almost every week and I get nothing. I’m messaged on what’s app asking me if I’m available to do some shifts and I say yes, they say okay we will get back to you and no communication at all and again no work.

Pros

They pay is good

Cons

Lack of shifts and at times communication.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Greenstaff Medical

22 August 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Please forward your contact details to our team on info@greenstaffmedical.com. Our team will be in touch to address your concerns.

they are well productive

My opinion is for the betterment of this company to be the best of the best, 1, the way they handle Issues of colleagues are very too poor, and they should also try to change the way of submitting their timesheet system is too old and the booking update is also an old way, is not gud and encourage at all, and also the issue of the mileages, should be really mindful, and the wages at some home are too low for the jobs

Pros

Cons

Official response from Greenstaff Medical

22 August 2022
Thank you for your review. We will take your suggestions into consideration. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greenstaff Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement