Greentech

Greentech Employee Reviews

I loved my job at Greentech. I was a manager with my own work truck and spray rig. The only bad thing is the went out of business due to lack of work.
Although GreenTech Didn't pay as much, I still feel as though GreenTech had other resources to offer. They offer a safe and clean environment and the employers made us feel welcome and apart of a family instead of just treating us employees as workers. They even helped us outside of the job as far as school wise. If we needed help they were willing to provide help for us,. GreenTech made me feel as home.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Didn't pay much
Bon management d'équipes en petits groupes. Autonomie et confiance envers les employés.
This company w as one of the first in the world to promote it's product. It was very educational to see research & development produce one of the leading products in this company's field.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
It's very hard work soo tide in my room room and food company providsalaryver very low and minimum holiday provides this company it's better but very hard work
Cons
A great crew of people who I enjoy working with and teaching daily.Maintaining proficient work ethics and constant maintenance on various pumps and systems we have been able to improve the output of this new company ten fold.
Fairly good and innovative work environment based on green energy generation. good scope of improvement of overall skills and work in competitive workforce.
This place was fun to work at. I really liked it because i got to meet new people everyday and i think that was the most amazing part. The management was satisfactory. I often had to work long hours.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
longhours
Ambiance de travail agréable Bonne cohésion d'équipe
Pros
Modernité
Cons
Plage horaire de pause trop grande 12h30- 14h
Greentech est une entreprise à très forte croissance, nécessitant la mise en place très régulière de nouveaux outils de production.
The contract ended while I was there it was a great place to work for until customers stated saying they were getting the product free with the machine.
AIRY GreenTech is an innovative start up and it provides a fun work but challenging environment It is fun building a company and its international sales network
Pros
fun team
Cons
Travail difficile physiquement mais une super Ă©quipe de production et super ambiance.
Pros
Bonne ambiance
Cons
Grosse chaleur en été.
learned alot, basics of marketing. customer dealing, customer care, solving issues regarding mobile functions, software issues
Pros
free lunch
Cons
more comfortable for international clients but no freedom for expressinng ideas.engineers are treated week in management matters
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
non uniform shift timings
insulating houses with great people, management were very helpful with everything, hardest part of the job was dealing with the materical we used
Pros
good salary
Cons
a typical day at work for me is sitting at the desk calling business and company's selling products and arranging phone interviews/
Pros
2 hour breaks
Cons
n/a
You were only required to get the job done fast not efficiently. Management never answered any concerns you had and pay cheques were very rarely right. When cheques were wrong they would find any reason not to have to pay you for their mistake. The job itself was very easy and I enjoyed working with my teammate.
Pros
excercise
Cons
long hrs, drove own vehicle for .25 cents/km, no answers from management
.asegurarme de que todas ,las maquinas estubieran en condiciones de ir al campo..de que no faltara ningun repuesto a la hora de reparar ninguna maquinaria.2.a hacer una persona sin miedo a enfrantar,cualquier reto que me pongan en esta vida,aprendi a pasar nominas ,arqueo de caja chicas ,imformes ,y inventarios,3.muy bien excelentes personas ,muy comunicativas y amistosas a la hora de enseñar a sus emplados no tienen ningun problema.4.excelentes personas tambien muy comunicativas.5.a la hora de darle una orden a un trabajador que no pertenecia directamente ala empresa pero lo ameritava.6.que aprendi mucho .y mis jefes me enseñaron con paciencia y mucha dedicacion.
Pros
si
Cons
si habia descanso para tomarse un cafe
The thing I enjoyed the most about this job was working outside and doing something different almost every day. Somedays I would spread mulch or plant ornamental plants, and I did a lot of pruning on trees or shrubs. The hardest things about the job was the hard physical labor and working in the hot, humid days.
Pros
having a job.
Cons
not much to talk about.
Un dia tipico en el trabajo era llegar a las 7:00 o 7:30 AM. Revisar los correos recibidos. Revisar las ventas a traves del sistema SAP.Tener reuniones con el personas a mi cargo. Establecer las metas diarias y semanales. Reunirme con el Director General y definir las acciones a seguir en la semana.Los colegas de trabajo sentian cierta envidia por que yo habia llegado como V.P. y en ciertas ocasiones dificultaban las cosas, sin embargo con el apoyo del Director General se pudo solventar la situacion. La parte mas dificil del trabajo era organizar una Division que no existia en la empresa y me tuve que encargar de todo ya que no tenia asistente ni secretaria. Me gusto mucho trabajar con productos tecnologicos LCD TV, LED, 3D TV, Plasmas, Blu Rays, Equipos de Sonido, Aires Acondicionados, computadoras, etc. Tambien me gusto mucho profundizar en mis conocimientos de SAP, hacer presentaciones a los clientes.
Pros
seguro medico hcm y ambulancias para emergencias
Cons
instrucciones contradictorias de la direccion de la empresa.
  1. Employee reviews