Greycoat Lumleys

Greycoat Lumleys Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

Insights into Greycoat Lumleys

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good for getting work

I recommend them if you're looking for temp work, be weary if they give you jobs working for private houses, Black Island and Duke's Island studios and especially film sets, the workload is quite a bit more arduous for those who haven't had much kitchen work experience

Disorganised and dismissive

Management are "nice" but that's all they are. Besides that theyre disorganised, and the company has recently switched between scheduling apps and I and a few other colleagues did not have access to the new app until we asked. I have most likely been underpaid but I wouldn't know because of the irregular payments and the change in system where suddenly I have to verify all my previous shifts. I thought the point of signing in at the shift was so that the company would know? They won't even inform you that you're a reserve until you get to a venue and then get turned away. I also haven't been able to book shifts for weeks because they keep cancelling my applications. They claim you get to choose but actually will reject anything thats inconvenient for them and reccomend shifts you can't make.Waste of transport money and time.

Pros

Pay is as listed

Cons

Disorganisation, pay is less than other companies

Open and educational space

The company were very welcoming and were always happy to help. Their training was very informative and supportive. Management always made sure I felt supported and understand all the work I was given.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greycoat Lumleys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Greycoat Lumleys Reviews by Location

• Greycoat Lumleys
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?