Greys Specialist Recruitment

Greys Specialist Recruitment: 4 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Productive,professional and supportive team environment.

We’re an exceptionally experienced hard-working team of occupational health recruitment specialists. We understand the wellbeing arena, we know our candidates and we have the insight to understand what our clients need to fulfill their occupational health and wellbeing goals.

Professional

Work hard to make sure candidates find roles that are the right choice for them and that clients are supported throughout the hiring process. Great work culture, supportive management and training.

Professional and Quick to action

Working with Greys they work hard to make sure Clients are given well selected and vetted Candidates for their roles.Candidates are made to feel comfortable and ready for interviews and placement start dates. They are quick to action and will work hard to find you suitable candidates when you advertise your job with them.

Pros

Advertising, Communication, Team Work

Excellent place to work

I work within a great team of people who always work hard for their colleagues and clients. Service is at the forefront of their work and always looking at innovative ways to improve the way they work.

Pros

Commission, training, progression, fun environment, nights out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greys Specialist Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Greys Specialist Recruitment Reviews by Job Title

• Greys Specialist Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?