Groupon

Groupon Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Very competitive environment

Work at whole food gave me the chance to grow up, giving me new challanges everyday, but at the end of the day it was very stressful. Good salary and benefit.

Enjoyable work

There is always something to do which I enjoy. Expected to work hard but never overworked. Good officer perks such as free breakfasts once and week and drinks on a Friday. Able to work from home which is the biggest positive!

Great Company to Work for.

Groupon is a great employer with fantastic benefits. Management and staff are great to work with. The training provided by Groupon is fantastic.

fun workplace, productive

fast working environment, great team working , can learn new sales system good benefits such as staff discount, ticket loan, flexible working time great convenience location unfortunately, no progress opportunity

Poor commission structure, massive changes in company structure

Only those who have been with the company a long time are happy there. Special privileges given to those who are there many years which others can't benefit from. Really miserable on benefits and commission, and have to work extremely hard to do target

Fun work place, hard work rewarded

Groupon was a good place to work and helped me move all the way up into being manager of the research department. The job was generally enjoyable and the team worked well together, Unfortunately the pay didn't match the job and most people were underpaid for the job they did.

Pros

Good environment, good people

Cons

Underpaid

The best people on earth!

Groupon has fostered a young, vibrant environment by employing talented graduates from all walks of life. However, the growth of the business in other corners of the world is beginning to take effect on the creativity and innovation of the UK branch. A typical day consists of coming in, looking at the schedule for the next few days and prioritising workload accordingly. The department is broken down into unique sections who perform a specialised job role. As a result, the department is extremely efficient, but the work can become highly repetitive. This is the most challenging part of the job, but it has taught me to remain positive and find other ways to garner variety. Not only this, but I have learnt a great deal about how to motivate others through repetitive tasks and how to create incentives organically. The most enjoyable part of the job has been learning to work with a variety of individuals and familiarise myself with the complexities of people management. In my current position I have been given a great deal of freedom to develop my role and shape my own responsibilities. This is a testament to the trusting relationship I have with management. However, support has always been there should I need it.

Pros

Environment, colleagues, line management

Cons

Long hours, salary inconsistencies, lack of organisation from senior management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Groupon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement