GSS

GSS Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

Productive and excellent learning experience

Excellent place to work and develop and learn new skills especially if you are hardworking and have a strong work ethic. There is flexibility and autonomy if you are interested in part time work remote working.

Pros

Autonomy - learn and develop new skills. A supportive environment.

Cons

More security of employment and perks!

Good

i enjoyed working for gss, i left due to the travel to and from place of work and did get many hours. I enjoyed it cos it meant i was off when my son was off school

This is not a good company to work for

Poor management , under paid for what you do in a building with people that are drug addicts and ,homeless ,and have problems.managenent only listen when it suits them

Pros

Day staff, and 4 days off

Cons

Management, u don't get all Ur holiday pay, u can't be sick else u get in trouble by bosses

Chaotic at best, zero communication

Worked on their contract in Crewe, the organisation was a shambles on a daily basis, the supervisor is very economical with the truth to suit his own needs and goals. No communication at head office between each other and this is accepted as the norm, no support if you have an issue as it’s just pass the buck to someone else. In short a great client to work for just a shame it’s through the shambles that is GSS.

Pros

Great client

Cons

No communication, non trustworthy supervisor

Good promotion and good environment

They look for people within the company to promote before outside which is a good incentive. It had a very good family environment, everyone was very good friend and happy to help eachother.

CCTV Operator

Working with a small team of operators, in a control room, it could be quite fun as the banter is good and I work on a good shift! However, the travelling to nd from my place of work is becoming tedious and expensive, ad with the lack of any pay rises or incentives I feel it is time to move to somewhere closer to home!

Pros

Goo working environment

Cons

Too far to travel

Fun workplace

I like that job just I lost this job I was travel and all the stuff worker was wonderful gays and the manager is good gays and I was happy work that place

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Gained new skills

I enjoyed working here and learning new skills and continuing my training to be a plasterer. I liked the work that was involved and found it helpful and usefull to enable me to move forward in my career.

best company

is the best company I worked for.always in time with pay,kind,holiday bonuses, nothing to complain about it. they supply with provisions all the time and in short time.

Pros

all

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GSS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare GSS with

• GSS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?